Amano Megumi wa Suki Darake! - Vol. 19 Ch. 185 - More So Than Before

there is no way his glasses would broke just by that bump into that pole, but.. of course they would here...

Dex-chan lover
Man, getting new lenses made so fast for a pair of glasses. I can't remember how long it took for my last set, but it was at least a few days. At least.

Group Leader
As someone who has never worn glasses, I don't understand the 0.01 and 1.5 eyesight descriptions. I've always heard 20-20 and the like. What do those decimal values mean?

Dex-chan lover
Wish it was like that over here... You have to make an appointment at a clinic/hospital with an ophthalmologist just to make those simple few test just to get a piece of paper. Then you go to a glasses store to chose a model and get it a few days later. Damn useful.

Power Uploader
@Esper
I tried looking up what all of these numbers meant, but I have no idea. I thought it may have been diopters, but it makes no fucking sense because it would mean Manabu's prescription is really light and that Amano can't see shit.

jak

Contributor
Are stores like that in Japan? When I go to get new glasses, it takes forever and I have to put my face in these big machines.

Dex-chan lover
Welp, I hope at least he now sees how cute she is. >_> And forgets about Misawa.

Fed-Kun's army
At this point I just come here to see the art style

Fed-Kun's army
I'm surprised he had kept his now broken glasses usable for so long. They should have fallen apart before now I would think, considering how many times he collapses from nose bleeds.

If glasses can stand up to Megumi's giant ass, nothing can destroy them. As high quality these new glasses are, it's going to be bad for his conscience. He'll see her quirks "better" than ever now.

Hot damn the butt sticking on crotch thing is so hot. They did it once on the train. I couldn't find any other manga with that trope

Guys there’s a new type of glasses now and it takes like 30mins to 1hr to make, i forgot what it’s made from though. I got my glasses replaced last time and they asked if i want the new type (it’s thin) or the old bulky type. The new one costs a lot more so i just choose the bulky one XD

Users who are viewing this thread