Amano Megumi wa Suki Darake! - Vol. 21 Ch. 204 - Ringo The Supersleuth 1

A degenerate pervert who loves vanilla
Supporter
Joined
Jan 19, 2018
Messages
5,309
Ah shit here we go again with the yuri bullshit.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Dec 5, 2018
Messages
6,188
Seriously? Does she have nothing better to do than to interfere with her senior's life? And she thinks she has to "protect her"? Wtf?
 
Double-page supporter
Joined
Jan 19, 2018
Messages
429
Haha, I remember that comic panel. Seanbaby, right?
 
Double-page supporter
Joined
Jun 8, 2018
Messages
1,173
She's the worst sleuth, period.

Anyways, 90% of the time characters who do that don't become likable, or at least popular. Panicky, overactive imagination(in the unfunny way), can't make up their mind and extremely nosy.

Been a while since I have found a chapter in this that I thought was not even at minimum a decent read. This kind of felt like it should belong in an extra or omake.

Not a new thing to see somebody nosy about if somebody has a girlfriend/boyfriend they don't know of, but usually they go about it in a funny way.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Dec 11, 2018
Messages
931
With Amano, you don't need to do anything to be lucky sukebe
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Feb 7, 2019
Messages
878
just saw the last chapter to decide if this is worth reading and well seems i choosed poorly since everyone here seems to hate the new girl (with good reasons)

does this have any actual progress? does the MC and thicc start a relationship or have sex?
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
May 16, 2018
Messages
3,560
She actually thinks there's a chance they'll fuck? Just as naive as some of the readers.
 
Group Leader
Joined
Feb 12, 2018
Messages
984
I guess the only hope here is that she mentions something about them dating and it sparks some kind of progress. Yeah right.
 
Fed-Kun's army
Joined
Oct 21, 2019
Messages
247
I always find funny the thought that if two human beings of opposite gender are together they MUST be considering breeding.
I guess you can only have friends of your own gender.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Oct 13, 2018
Messages
338
Every single fucking romance manga, there has to the lesbian who's obsessed over the female lead and thinks the worst of the male lead. I mean this manga has been going on for quite a while, might as well use every cliché in the book, right?
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jan 19, 2018
Messages
2,415
I think the author has seen the doujins. I'm actually perfectly okay with this little arc, too. Mostly because the kohai isn't obnoxiously physical like some of the other characters so the author will have to come up with creative ways for her to "protect" Amano.
 
A degenerate pervert who loves vanilla
Supporter
Joined
Jan 19, 2018
Messages
5,309
@Xxjuggernaut
Yes you're right because someone who solely admires someone is going to overly focus on whether or not that said person is in a romantic relationship with someone else
and there is absolutely no connotation of her developing other feelings besides admiration because after all stalking and obsessing over someone is totally
not a sign.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Apr 18, 2018
Messages
4,096
@Faryshta this is probably the slowest progressing romance I've ever read. I don't expect any real progress until the last chapter.
 
Fed-Kun's army
Joined
Nov 14, 2018
Messages
212
I predicted this slow progress on chapter 30 and all the mouthbreathers on reddit downvoted me to hell
Just treat it as a slice of life ecchi manga without any story and its bearable
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top