Amano Megumi wa Suki Darake! - Vol. 21 Ch. 208 - Sensei

its crazy to think i've been reading this for over 200 chapters and it still feels like we're in the first arc of the manga. i'm so close to dropping tbh

Aggregator gang
SO I GUESS YOU CAN BE AN OFFICE GUY OR A TEACHER GUY IN JAPAN? KINDA LIMITED.

Dex-chan lover
Okay, so did the AUTHOR THEMSELVES completely forget about his other love interest?
His entire reason for wanting to enter Tokyo U?
Because nowadays he doesn't even think about her when Tokyo U comes up. It's like he wants to go there just because now.

Dex-chan lover
Does he even need to enter Tokyo U if he wants to be a teacher?

Dex-chan lover
I've got some Aharen eyedrops chapter flashbacks reading this 😂

Dex-chan lover
I see he's found his path in life. He enjoys studying and he enjoys helping others study.

Clearly he should teach a class of misfits how to be world-class assassins!

Dex-chan lover
You know how to tell if a romcom (harem or not) is bland and unimaginative? When the protag wants to be a teacher. None of these guys wants to be a lawyer or doctor or politician or scientist or engineer or whatever. It's ALWAYS a teacher.

Boring.

why didn't Aki-chan give him a hug instead of just shaking his hand at the end? even by puritanical Japanese standards a cousin/little-sister stand-in giving a hug would be wholesome and cute, no?

Dex-chan lover
So, he will either be a teacher or a researcher at a university cause teaching generally a part of it. Teacher or some sort of banker is all I can see him being f or some reason

Ugh, why does every single booksmart character end up wanting to become a teacher?
Especially if they help others study.

Dex-chan lover
Last week: "I have no idea about my future! What am I gonna doooo"

This week: "Um, I, uh, guess I'll be a teacher. THERE, SOLVED"

He will be eaten alive as a teacher in the western world where most students don't listen at all and their parents refuse to be parents.

Users who are viewing this thread