Amano Megumi wa Suki Darake! - Vol. 21 Ch. 209 - I'll Teach You!

Dex-chan lover
There's always a random cabin...

They're at a ski resort, not lost in the woods.

Dex-chan lover
Oh boy, just go and take what is yours already! 😬

Dex-chan lover
Are Japanese ski resorts fundamentally different from US ski resorts? Here, all the slopes take you to the base of the resort. Unless you've purposefully taken a lift that features extreme trails and gone down the opposite side of the mountain, there's no way to get lost. Also skiing during a blizzard is usually pretty fun, if a little painful on the face (snow stings at a certain speed).

Dex-chan lover
Oi, snow is awesome. You need to learn how to appreciate the white frozen fluff more.

Not to criticize her master plan too much, but I'm pretty sure both of them need to strip down in order for it to be warmer than while wearing clothes

Dex-chan lover
I remembered a chapter from Komi-san. There was a storm, a cabin, only 1 blanket. Difference? Komi did not undress for Tadano.

Double-page supporter
Imagine having to deal with snow problem

*this Message is bought to you by equator gang

@BestBoy these kids have proven time and time again they lack any common sense, let alone spatial understanding. this is just another in series of events for people with brain worms.

it would explain the density of the characters if their cerebellums were mostly eaten away

Dex-chan lover
snow does suck. thought winter was basically over in winter and nope... just got half a foot of snow last night

Aggregator gang
Snow sucks ass especially if you live in the southern states of the US bc drivers there go full blown retarded on the road. Most people there never have to experience driving through snow before so nobody knows wtf to do during a blizzard, so they drive like maniacs speeding down the highway trying to get home only to cause more accidents and further delays. So FUCK YOU SNOW.

Users who are viewing this thread