Amano Megumi wa Suki Darake! - Vol. 22 Ch. 218 - Two Motivations

Dex-chan lover
Nice of the author to kill the rival route before it even began by confirming that it's only for plot development.

Dex-chan lover
I like amano as much as the next person, but I love a girl out to crush stereotypes.

Dex-chan lover
Well, that was one funny face the childhood friend made at the end. He looks more surprised than bothered tbh, so i think there is gonna be 0 jealousy from his part. Dunno about what Amano is gonna think if she meets her tho, but knowing her she is just gonna pout like she did with the girl from the school festival.
People who talk about incoming drama should really remember what kind of series they are reading before having dumb thoughts.

@Hollow7F
isnt that the other reason he talked about?
Some people is like this: "I wanna talk mad shit about something, so why should i care that the author just mentioned it? as if what the author is writing is more important than what i wanna understand LOL".
For them is more important the "feeling" they wanna get from something than what is actually happening, so they blatantly ignore reality.

Double-page supporter
I like the new girl, but let's be honest nothing is going to happen there (besides misunderstandings, probably...).

Maybe I'm overly optimistic but I'd like to take the fact that Manabu doesn't mention his first love as a sign that he's getting over her and she isn't really his main motivation anymore.

Dex-chan lover
@Kevadu That happen all the time, many people experience that, for example me, back then i'm aiming for prestigious university so i can impress my crush, but overtime i don't give a shit or care anymore, she doesn't even care for me that much, and now it's all about better career chance, and the future of my work and career.

Dex-chan lover
The best thing the author can do with the new characters is for Manabu to watch or even help them to get together and so be pushed to think about his own relationship with Amano. Of course in no less than another 100 chapters, given the pace if the series.

Dex-chan lover
I hope it just stays friendly. She's nice, and Manabu really needs more friends.

Dex-chan lover
We've only gotten to know this new gal for 2 chapters and already she's more appealing than Megumi.

Users who are viewing this thread