Amano Megumi wa Suki Darake! - Vol. 23 Ch. 229 - Two And Two

Contributor
Cmon, I wanna this gyaru begone already, she is so pushy that it pisses me off. 🤬

Dude, we got 200 chapters of NOTHING just because Amano can't say 3 words "i love you", so it's nice to finally get ONE character who is a little pushy and know what she want.

Sorry, but it's really time for this story to progress a lot, and to end too, i'm not ready for another 200 fillers chapters.

Dex-chan lover
@BrunoVilla Lets put it in simple terms
He manipulated his love interest with her love interest to go out in a friendly gathering. But he also invited Amano. Dudes an idiot

Group Leader
My predictions are: normal cliche means it's probably gonna be like they have a discussion where he basically re-enacts what he remembered, she confesses, he lets her down but they're still friends and then they come back and we go back to same usual plots of non-progression

Dex-chan lover
Honestly that gyaru really pissed me off, she just appeared a few chapters but was very pushy about their relationship. I mean, even i see nisekoi with more heroine, or other harem, i never felt this pissed

Not gonna lie, I'm kinda hoping Makuun ends up with the gyrau. Seems better plus every manga does the childhoodfriend thing.

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
@rhino36
Woah, that's pretty cool, i hope you enjoy it.

@Siquall
Dude, i'm still mad that this could've ended like 100 chapters ago when literally almost all of their friends joined forces at the beach to make them stay together and right at the end at the most important moment, both of them got cold feet and now we're stuck like this. I mean, we all know who's going to win, the girl in the cover and with her name on the title. It's no mystery.

@MarBoogz "Not gonna lie, I'm kinda hoping Makuun ends up with the gyrau. Seems better plus every manga does the childhoodfriend thing."

Same here, they seem to have similar interests and goals, two real reasons relationships works off of.

@Siquall "@Jmann Cmon, I wanna this gyaru begone already, she is so pushy that it pisses me off. 🤬"

Dude, we got 200 chapters of NOTHING just because Amano can't say 3 words "i love you", so it's nice to finally get ONE character who is a little pushy and know what she want.

Sorry, but it's really time for this story to progress a lot, and to end too, i'm not ready for another 200 fillers chapters."

Agreed with Siquall, 200+ chapters of little to no progress is the reason why they can add another filler arc into this story. Let's all face it, Manabu is a cuck, the girl has to be pushy for him to end up with one.

@TrapHentai "At this point, I just want the gyaru to win, I don't know why the author is doing this. At first, I thought this was an arc to actually mix up the gyaru with the childhood friend, yet now she's going to just fall for the MC even harder now. Wonder what the author has in mind."
and
@gregger "And she will fall in love with him more because of this. I mean, good on Maa-kun for standing up for her, but I don't think he should have been in this situation to begin with. I mean he brought Amano, he shouldn't ditch her cuz another girl wants to go somewhere else with him."

Don't forget the other trope they can introduce to this... both the geeks being rescued by their childhood friends instead, thus maintaining the childhood "bond". I can see Amano rescuing him again since she is the "man" in their relationship.

@Iceblade20 "Oh yeah...now we get to see the "man" in "Manabu"

I expect it to go along being pegged Deadpool style...

@No1Kenkaku "This series is over 200 chapters, and there as been barely any progress. And now things are being drawn out even more with this automatic loss girl arc, which at the end of there will still be absolutely no progress. I kinda want this to get axed just to see how the author would try to wrap things up in 2 chapters."

Same here, but they'll milk the cash cow and beat the dead horse for as long as sales are decent. A real shame when there are so many other mangas that does it better without the ratings.

@FCamacho96 "Amano has higher chances entering Tokyo U than Gyaru getting Maa-kun. That's the most upsetting part in all of this: I'd seriously root for Gyaru if she were like 100+ chapters earlier. I bet next chapter Maa-kun confronts the people harassing Gyaru and she fall harder for him, just to be rejected in the future...

Agreed, most childhood friends deserves to lose because they allowed an intrusion into a situation they could have simply have secured a long time ago. The gyaru is a far more interesting character with far more similar goals and interests, we can can see her Maa-kun making it to the same college and continue. Tbh I think gyaru was written in due to the sudden rise of gyaru popularity fad, I bet this arc would have been written in much earlier otherwise when it would have made more sense and pacing for the manga.

Amano has higher chances entering Tokyo U than Gyaru getting Maa-kun. That's the most upsetting part in all of this: I'd seriously root for Gyaru if she were like 100+ chapters earlier. I bet next chapter Maa-kun confronts the people harassing Gyaru and she fall harder for him, just to be rejected in the future...

Dex-chan lover
And she will fall in love with him more because of this.

I mean, good on Maa-kun for standing up for her, but I don't think he should have been in this situation to begin with. I mean he brought Amano, he shouldn't ditch her cuz another girl wants to go somewhere else with him.

Dex-chan lover
By the way - many of you thinking that after that she will fall more for him, confessed, get rejected etc. But - I think of some other way this situation may turn - she will say something "wow, didnt know you have so much courage", and he will answer like "nah, but when I was small, Amano helped me and gave me this courage" or someshit like that. And gyaru would like "wow, she is really not just big tits distraction as I though I was wrong about her" (bcs cmon - she dont know her, but she cant keep her nouse out of others business, when Amano is totally opposite, remember when she didnt go with him to a study session, Amano is thoughtfull, when gyaru is selfcentered).

Dex-chan lover
either maa defends her and the predictable flushed face 'I m-might be falling harder for him!' scene happens

OR

if the mangaka's a cool guy, shindo defends her at first but, given that he doesn't know her past all that well, stumbles on a personal basis. THEN, makishima comes in with a 'fuck you bitch, I knew her and I know you' and gets a good amount of affection points

not holding out hope for it though, the story arcs have disappointed before

Dex-chan lover
@Jmann I'm thinking the same, this could be the moment when the gyaru realizes Manabu's feelings for Amano are far deeper than he wants to admit and gives up. I guess it depends on how long the author wants to drag this arc, and Amano going into wingman mode for the childhood friend is not a good sign in my opinion.

Users who are viewing this thread