Amano Megumi wa Suki Darake!

@Antonius it wasn't forced rather they both are assuming that they both know the context of what they were speaking. You should remember that they are speaking in japanese and not in english.
Translator did rather good job making sense out of it to be honest, No wonder this chapter came out little late.

BCS

Dex-chan lover
Aaand back to square one. Guess we're safe for another 2-3 volumes.

Contributor
Jesus FUCK, stop expecting any progress! It's ecchi manga that will end exactly the moment they end up together. Stop being so impatient, there are people who waited 25 years for Oh My Goddess ending (regardless how shitty it was).

Double-page supporter
Well, at least now he's more self-conscious of his own feelings about her.

Dex-chan lover
We're not *quite* back to square one. Now that Manabu got a kick in the butt toward the right direction, he'll start being more conscious of Amano as something other than a distraction. She'll be ... um ... a different type of distraction. PROGRESS!

I'm glad that there's some progress happening, slowly but surely. I'm sure that, after some more cute fluff chapters, the next big plot beat will be Manabu confronting his feelings about the other girl and realizing he just idolizes her and doesn't actually hold any romantic affection for her.

BCS

Dex-chan lover
Jesus FUCK, stop expecting any progress! It's ecchi manga that will end exactly the moment they end up together.

Well, yeah. Maybe it's time?

@bastek66
Tell that to the author of Jitsu wa watashi wa. I guess he forgot that every manga is supposed to perpetuate the same nonsense cliches and tropes. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Group Leader
Is it wrong that I wish this manga actually had the nipples visible? I'm not saying it needs them in your face every chapter, but every dozen or so we get a little bit of an eyefull would be nice. You know, like the early chapters of To Love Ru before Yabuki became the ultimate madman and started hiding uncensored vaginas everywhere.

What's up with the rankings in Chapter 4? He places 10th and says "So Low!" when the other students get 145th and 201st and he says "Everyone's so smart!" I could accept the ranking system being backwards (with 1 being the lowest), but then he notes that Mikawa is in 4th and acts impressed!

Users who are viewing this thread