Amano Megumi wa Suki Darake!

Some Progress finally, I feel like pulling my brain out after trying to read this entire story without just saying in every chapter, just fuck already

Double-page supporter
What is this? A chapter with no ecchi at all and some actual progress? Who is holding Nekoguchi at gunpoint?

Fed-Kun's army
@Papyrus1910
Dropping readership most likely. Though I am willing to be charitable and say he got tired of the series and with uni exams coming up soon, this seems like a natural ending point.

@Papyrus1910
You can only hold development back for so long without enraging the readers. Not me, though, I keep reading the manga for the same couple of reasons I started reading, and as long as the author delivers, I'm satisfied.

Having said that, good for Amano. See if now we can get doujins that aren't infested with NTR.

@Isekaijin

Yeah, likewise. I've been reading this manga since chapter 107 mainly for Megumi pawg's butt and all the ecchi, pantie shots LOL so as long as Nekoguchi delivers, I'll be happy. :) Really like the cute love story between Amano and Shindou too so it's exciting to see some progress. I hope this doesn't end soon, I really, really like this manga and it would be great to see Megumi/Manabu in university!

Group Leader
I read every single chapter. I don't remember a single thing, but the fluff was really great.

Users who are viewing this thread