Amarimono Isekaijin no Jiyuu Seikatsu: Yuusha ja Nai node Katteni Yarasete Moraimasu - Vol. 2 Ch. 9 - The Assassins of the Night

Dex-chan lover
Hey mangaka! Tell me the saint is the brainwashing perpetrator, without telling me the saint is the brainwashing perpetrator!
mangaka: "I will draw them as a dark outline in a shady doorway as the final panel, directly after talking about how they are textbook cases of brainwashed puppets."

Dex-chan lover
kMewYRi.png

mentally maybe but eh who cares :pacman:
I would have to agree though the manga is a bit of a mess but still it has been entertaining so far

I have a feeling that saint is not a wholesome one

Also cant understand the "apology tour" bit during the conversation

Dex-chan lover
An Isekai where they conquer it by telling people scary stories, I would like to see something like that

Group Leader
So the saint is probably Irene who is probably a summoned person who is probably the girl that goddess was bitching about who got charm but wanted curse because she was jealous of how beautiful the princess was

even her being the long last daughter of a count is probably just a result of her manipulating her ”father“.

Dex-chan lover
The story is a mess. Somehow feels rough. TL is okayish. Thank you for the hard work!

Dex-chan lover
(also, will the Saint be the villain or a waifu?)
Hey mangaka! Tell me the saint is the brainwashing perpetrator, without telling me the saint is the brainwashing perpetrator!
mangaka: "I will draw them as a dark outline in a shady doorway as the final panel, directly after talking about how they are textbook cases of brainwashed puppets."
a saint in the shade... illustrator, can you make it a bit more sus?
I have a feeling that the 'saint' isn't going to be very helpful for the investigation.
I have a feeling that saint is not a wholesome one
So the saint is probably Irene who is probably a summoned person who is probably the girl that goddess was bitching about who got charm but wanted curse because she was jealous of how beautiful the princess was

even her being the long last daughter of a count is probably just a result of her manipulating her ”father“.
A milf, maybe even older. So far she doesn't seems like a villain, and definitely not a spoiled brat aka isekai person.
23.jpg

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I’m sure it’s mostly the translation, though the story is a bit messy. I made an attempt to MTL this a while back, but I didn’t have a CL/RD. The translations I was coming up with were nowhere nearly this wonky.
Fair enough. The translation seems to have gotten a little better since the first chapters, so let's hope it improves further and quickly

Users who are viewing this thread