Amasawa-kun and Kamuna-chan

Fed-Kun's army
I feel like this is wrong. Like i know people with disability can fall inlove and can very much be the object of affection be of someone, thats not wrong, but when someone sees it as a fetish then thats just fucked up. Like i can imagine this author playing a visual novel about something like this and then saying wouldnt it be fun to date someone like that, or maybe someone reading this manga thinking that just cuz it looks fun. Maybe im overreacting but this doesn't feel right in some levels

That's him officer. That one writing the manga. Take the shot before he gets away.

NIB

Fed-Kun's army
Man, what the fuck.
Honestly lads, what the flying fuck.

One character being a quadruple amputee is okay in a romance story. People treat it as if the author already fetishised her but the stuation is pretty tame so far in 2 chapters.

Didn't really notice what was off with the cover at first glance, but after reading the comments (and seeing Asanagi (yuck) being mentioned), I'm just gonna nope out of here

Dex-chan lover
Okay, at least the author justified with her being a cyborg, still a bit creepy but better than the alternative of a mind broken sex slave falling of a camion and being saved by a mad otaku.

Dex-chan lover
so many 1s with no regard for the contents
absolute bigots lmao
so far the manga is kinda sweet, no matter how you spin it and no matter how weird you think it is
he found an abandoned cyborg girl, and picked her up, what's the big deal?

Dex-chan lover
I think what really moves it into "creepy" territory is that she's not an android whose limbs got broken off, or even are waiting to be installed . . . she looks like she was designed that way.

Double-page supporter
hmmmm..girls with no limb..it kinda remind me of a certain hentai while reading this

Users who are viewing this thread