Amateur Vigilante - Ch. 79 - Onslaught

Group Leader
Joined
Oct 16, 2020
Messages
2,123
noob-vs-pro-vs-hacker-vs-god-v0-dgef8v21fk9b1.gif

Damn, what a tease this chapter was... Need moar.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Aug 21, 2023
Messages
148
I wonder, will we get more human bomb surprises? But at this point I really have to believe we will get an MK Ultra reveal at some point, Ojiro is way too ahead and always has one more in the tank.
 

Miv

Supporter
Joined
May 22, 2019
Messages
289
I think homie has gathered hella experience since then.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Feb 7, 2023
Messages
87
... I'm not sure that blowing up a van in the middle of your main line of approach is a solid strategic move, Ryudai. Feel like that's mostly just going to be an extra blockade for your guys to try to move around.

Unless this is the hint that they aren't coming that way at all, and he actually has a third line of advance planned...
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top