Yup! There should be a chapter out sometime this week!Yooo you guys picked up zero to hyaku too that’s sick
That means they are fearing for their lives and Ojiro is getting shot right?DAMN, his eyes are so cold that the cops got the hibbie jibbies...
500 bulletsThat means they are fearing for their lives and Ojiro is getting shot right?
I hadn't heard of this series before so I looked it up and I read the first line of the description:Yooo you guys picked up zero to hyaku too that’s sick
and i got so excitedRei Shizuka, a first-year high school student, isn’t gifted with height or strength, but he possesses a two-handed shooting style more precise than anyone else’s.
It’s still very good with great artI hadn't heard of this series before so I looked it up and I read the first line of the description:
and i got so excited
turns out it's just basketball. phooey.