Amayakasanaide Fuku Shachou ~Danna-sama wa SSR~ - Ch. 5

wait wut
ngl tho "you provide me delicious food how would I not fall in love with you" is relatable as heck

Dex-chan lover
It leaves a bad taste in my mouth that she's still gushing over the anime character. I know he is a 2d character, but in our eyes, so is the ML! I can totally understand why he feels second to "Allen-kun"

Uhhh I really like both of them, she is so relatable. I play josei muke like her and I understand how a character can cheer you up and kinda save you from loneliness. So it's not like she prioritize Allen over Ichika. And him.... Too many to say he is just perfect 😭 I also want a man like him please 😍
And the pacing of story is also good, not too fast, not too slow, she falls in love naturally, this is kinda remind me of Hapi Mari.

Thank you so much for translating this!

Thanks so much for picking this up!

This has quickly become my favorite FMC on this genre. He’s very likable as well, but she is just too good.

Such wotakoi vibes from her.

AHHHHHHH the cliche where the FL forgets whatever encounter that made the ML love her in the first place! I love thisssss ahhahah

Thanks for the update!

I think this is a surprisingly cute story? I hope for more raunchy stuff as well, but I accept the cute

Users who are viewing this thread