Amina of the Lamp - Ch. 16

While the new... trap (I can't tell what the gender is. Eh) looks nice. I hope she still remains vigilant. No trusting the other prince's men unless she actually won them over to Jackal's side

Noo! I was hoping we were still a ways behind in terms of translated chapters. I got so used to the frequent releases.

Great work regardless.

Thank you for your hard work! Whilst I’m glad we caught up to the raws, it’s sad that we only get a chapter per week now (´;Д;`)

Duniya is the name of my mother😂😂😂, the name( Duniya-دُنيا) in Arabic have a beautiful meaning , it means "World" ♥️🌏, it's a name that's given just to the girls.

Group Leader
Thank you for catching up! I'll be waiting for the next update~

Thank you for the chapter. Allow me two comments, though:
*I realized I was worried for nothing seeing how well you're doing.
*You're welcome.

(Actually, you're welcome came first in order, but I thought it would make a bigger impression like this. Ahem. Anyway, thanks if you can fix it.)

I'm so confused about the plot can someone please explain to me what is going on? Not many people know of magic, yet Amina exposes herself about using magic? In previous chapters, she wanted to hide the fact that she cannot turn back time. Which was deemed to be useless because the prince found out anyway? (When the prince and Amina went to the pearl palace and saw the king ) I do believe it is obvious that she is hiding the fact she is a genie, but it's so confusing when it is not even that strange to have "powers". Even if it is only a small percentage of people that do have "powers" (magic) like Primavera. Anyways, the point is, I don't understand the plot, but regardless I do find it very interesting.

Huh...Dunia means 'world' in my language....though no one i know has ever been called by that name...maybe in Arabic cultures

Users who are viewing this thread