Amina of the Lamp - Ch. 19

Amina you poor thing! I get that her bg is suspicious but couldn't they trust the judgment of their commander?! Assuming they're right (w/c they're not), Jackal would've done something like say, surveillance on her. Oh, she had a family member that was attacked? Well, I can understand that and even I wouldn't be able to think rationally but still... for someone whose supposed to be panicking, spreading malicious rumors like that doesn't look like a person whose emotionally suffering

Poor Amina! Those rumors are nasty. I wonder if Jakal's brother is the one spreading them or if someone else if jealous of her being so close to Jakal.

@RMSilva pretty sure it's the brother's doing, he told the other alchemist dude to use her as a shield. It would make sense that they would try to shift the blame to her so people wouldn't suspect them (alchemists). I hate that dude, his character has been shady since the first time he appeared.

If I was Amina I would go back to the lamp, once more humans proved to her they're not worth the hassle. I mean her "family" was slaughtered by people because they were mages and too powerful to be trusted apparently. And they even wiped them out of history records. I sure as hell wouldn't give a sht about them (humans) if I went through the same thing as her.

Dex-chan lover
Wonder if her wish powers can wish all djinns out of existence.

Aggregator gang
These people are nasty, poor goat. That red hair guy should be exterminated.

Bad people do bad things and would think that everyone is bad as they're and good people think everyone is bad so every time they get hurt they frown at each other
Thanks for the chapter ♥♥

@uMoonlight
Actually, it wasn't sure the reason why the mages are wiped out. It's part of the mystery Amina is trying to find out as she's too young to be included in adult discussions that time and we are just seeing it from her POV. However, it's been implied that the mages aren't completely innocent either as in the flashback of Amina, she remembered her senior mage told her that the attack was expected and they are just paying the price because they have been stubborn and arrogant? Well, something along those lines. Iirc, it's also one of the reasons they made her escape. Not only is she the youngest, she also didn't know anything and therefore didn't do anything wrong. The cause of dispute was unknown. It's not sure if it's for the simple reason of them being too powerful.

Also, I can understand and makes sense if Amina hates the world/society after this but I think hating "humans" have different implication that she doesn't see herself as one. Although this is just unnecessary nitpicking nuances at this point. She stated herself she's human , it's just that she's gifted with rare magic. It's implied she have a neet personality though, plus with her depression from the incident and then this, yeah I can see your point.

Fed-Kun's army
Primavera ain't taking his shit. I hope she will team up with Amina later on.
Poor Amina, I bet the brother is the one stirring rumours about.

dammit primavera i thought u were better than this. well, just like @Nixnaw says, i hope she joins her later on and ditches that redhead scumbag

Users who are viewing this thread