Amina of the Lamp - Ch. 26

Dex-chan lover
Um... If it underatabds human speech... Can't they reason with it? Also all the other creatures before seemed to be very scared
Like its scmad that the creatures are beaming used as war devices.
Many thanks

So like can she like die die or will she go back to the lamp until the next time she can be summoned?

"It's my friend and it's better than humans!"

"uh-oh I almost died and I'll die if I stay here"

"OK DJINN TIME TO ATTACK AND IT'S TIME FOR ME TO LEAVE C:"

uhhhhhhh. Don't you think that it's better for the djinn to leave if it's better than you? Just me? Okay

I dont get how the girl that can control weather cant use any decent magic to protect herself. Girl just set them on fire.

@MidnightWisp Wasn't it mentioned before that she needs to exhaust all of her mana when she grants those 3 wishes in order to go back to the lamp?

Dex-chan lover
Why is that mc being so weak? I thought she have strong magic etc. Now it as if she doesn't know what magic to use. It's not like she can't use magic if there is no one wishing just like what we saw In the first time she awaken where she teleport the villagers many times till she run out of Mana. This sudden uselessness is because they wanted the guy to save her.

you know, when she used the orb to create electricity to shock the girl, I wonder why she didn't use it to shock the water and stop the girl from running and stop the djinn from attacking. and for those with a counter argument that she might shock herself too, she could stand on one of the ledges.

Fed-Kun's army
This seems likes a mess:
A) Why does a 'genie' who can command the floods not do simple magic to protect herself? We see she could still use electricity here so why didn't she use it earlier when she saw the Djinn grab the maid?
B) Instead of focusing on the fact that one can communicate with Djinns and try to reason/ end the conflict, she focuses on her complex about how she is different from djinns. Ok?
C) I don't get Dunia... She thinks Djinns are better than humans but leaves the Djinn behind to stop them like commanding some random pokemon?

EHHH.

Why does the mc act like she can't protect herself with useful magic? Is it because if it's not a wish, she can't summon big magic or what?

@Hypothon I'm talking about whether if she gets killed outside of the lamp, will she die for real. Like dead beyond dead, cannot be revived. Will not return to the lamp. The point of no return. No takesies backsies. She is dead. The end.

Users who are viewing this thread