An Abyss - Ch. 17 - Chapter 17

Group Leader
Hello, so I started translating and editing this over a month ago. I’m currently up to chapter 45. I’ll try to have those uploaded by the end of the weekend. Also I’m working on MS Paint so you’ll see my skills evolve especially after the new updates, starting around chpt. 35.

Hello, so I started translating and editing this over a month ago. I’m currently up to chapter 45. I’ll try to have those uploaded by the end of the weekend. Also I’m working on MS Paint so you’ll see my skills evolve especially after the new updates, starting around chpt. 35.
Thank you so much for the hard work!! Also, quick question, it seems as though there is a jump between the second last and last pages, is it possible you forgot a few pages inbetween them or was it like that originaly? Thanks once again!!

Group Leader
Thank you so much for the hard work!! Also, quick question, it seems as though there is a jump between the second last and last pages, is it possible you forgot a few pages inbetween them or was it like that originaly? Thanks once again!!
That is the original order. I have them uploaded on Bato, if you’d like to confirm. It’s up to chapter 46 there too. They are posted as one single file there so all the pages are in order. While on here, I have to split up the panels to create several pages. My theory is that the artist wants the readers to be disoriented and make time feel jumpy. All the characters have some sort of trauma, leading them to have trouble with their sense of time or memories. I’ve read this manhwa more than a dozen times and it’s still not easy to see everything or make sense of things. I find something new every time i reread it.

Users who are viewing this thread