An Angel's Love At First Sight - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Dex-chan lover
:facepalm:And here’s why nowadays people don’t want to do something like this because the mother will brand you as pedo or creep. The guy just want to help(even tho pushed by the Angel), and he not even do anything yet, just asking.
What do you guys here will do if say see a lost child?

Dex-chan lover
Okaa-san how about you disrespectfully fuck right on off you fucking child abuser

Dex-chan lover
bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.webp

Dex-chan lover
:facepalm:And here’s why nowadays people don’t want to do something like this because the mother will brand you as pedo or creep. The guy just want to help(even tho pushed by the Angel), and he not even do anything yet, just asking.
What do you guys here will do if say see a lost child?
Ok so how common is that in the west (let's say American) or Japan? Because I've never seen or heard of that here, like surely the doesn't happen right away when you want to help kids.

Fed-Kun's army
Ok so how common is that in the west (let's say American) or Japan? Because I've never seen or heard of that here, like surely the doesn't happen right away when you want to help kids.
(USA) literally happened to me the only time I tried to help a lost kid in the mall two years ago. Kid was running around looking everywhere wide eyed so I asked him what's wrong, he said he can't find his sister and right in the middle of me saying "let's find security to ask for help" two women started calling me a pedo and asking if I was gonna rape him

Dex-chan lover
Happens way more often than you think.

Here's another one. Be a dad taking your daughter to the park to play. The amount of looks you'll get from women will be excruciating.

Users who are viewing this thread