An Arranged Marriage Leads to Otaku Love - Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
For someone who supposedly sucks at typesetting, this looks like a very good job. Just one remarkable accident balloon-after-balloon, eh?
i think they just don't want to do everything. it's a lot of work after all, assuming that they translate as well.

Group Leader
i think they just don't want to do everything. it's a lot of work after all, assuming that they translate as well.
Exactly.

I already translate a lot of other manga. Probably too much, in fact.

And since there's always a shortage of non-MTL translators who are english fluent, it's just a better use of resources for someone else to do TS so I can focus on translating.

Exactly.

I already translate a lot of other manga. Probably too much, in fact.

And since there's always a shortage of non-MTL translators who are english fluent, it's just a better use of resources for someone else to do TS so I can focus on translating.
Don't know if anyone has reached out to you for help yet, but I can help redraw/proof/typeset with this manga. I have experience with proofreading/reasonable localizing, and typesetting in scanlations. I am also experienced with Photoshop through work. I am still a newbie at Discord, so I tried to find your server sharedread publicly, but failed. Sorry for reaching out to you here, but I wasn't sure how else to.

Group Leader
Don't know if anyone has reached out to you for help yet, but I can help redraw/proof/typeset with this manga. I have experience with proofreading/reasonable localizing, and typesetting in scanlations. I am also experienced with Photoshop through work. I am still a newbie at Discord, so I tried to find your server sharedread publicly, but failed. Sorry for reaching out to you here, but I wasn't sure how else to.
I'm just a solo scanner, so I don't have a discord.

My discord ID is sharedread, you can send me a friend request, or you can DM me if you're on a common server (like the scanner school server).

Dex-chan lover
erm, characterisation certainly seems a bit... off. Will probably give it a couple of chapters to see how it goes.

Banned
Their servants when they find out they're basically the same :pepehmm::

8rJWa0q.png
Don't remind me this manga exists.................

Dex-chan lover
I haven't laughed so hard in long time as I did at the end of this chapter lmfao. I'm looking forward to this one for sure haha

Dex-chan lover
Looks fun. I’m happy that the secret’s out instead having to watch them drag their feet and beat around the bush for 50+ chapters before we see any real progress

Dex-chan lover
OMG, just LOL... I expected him to be the vtuber, but well... It's a good premise gotta give it 9/10

Dex-chan lover
I thought this is gonna be Oshi no Ko but on the same generation and with no reincarnation..

But this ain't bad at all. I want more 💖

Users who are viewing this thread