An-chan no Aan

Aggregator gang
Well, this is yuri. When you get to the bottom of it, yuri stands for girls' love. What we have here is Pan-chan clearly thirsting hard after An-chan (we don't yet have a clear idea what Meshi's status is.) As for the other term thrown around, it is alien to the origins, and thus devoid of any meaning. The less it is used the better.

Now if you want to see a real bloody fistfight in progress over terminology, check any discussion over the matter of degrees of subtext-only stuff, and whether they should be called yuri...

Aggregator gang
if this series were made into an anime, there would be a compilation video of "Aan".

Contributor
That was a nice read. If someone is going to pick up the serialization one, better create a new manga entry and link this one as a pre-serialization one.

If someone picks this up once it continues, make a new listing, label this one "Web Trial" and add "Serialization <-> Pre-Serialization" relations to them.**
and why is that exactly? Most of twi4 mangas started with 30 chapter "tests" and somehow none of them here are split that way , why this should be special? Edited to ongoing.

Group Leader
@stop_islamization_of_eu I wasn't sure what the standards are for series that have undergone this process. Interestingly though, what you quoted is not what I initially wrote, so someone must have edited that.
I'm all for returning this manga to Ongoing and continuing the use of this listing if that's what the standard has been on MangaDex. I'll leave that decision up to whoever may choose to pick this up.

Contributor
@stop_islamization_of_eu
I only know "Wonder Cat Kyuu-chan" from your list but I see now.
Indeed, if it's reprising what already exist and continue on that, then no need for another entry.

I thought it's something like "Ore to Hero to Mahou Shoujo" where it started as a Web Comic then got serialized with less sketchy drawing and some part fixed.
Or "KimoOta, Idol Yarutteyo" though it's not a book serialization but it is on MangaBox.

I would be good to precise that in the description so we won't be mistaken but since the Edit button has been sealed...

@yo2shi2141

Is kidnaping but rather then traumaticing
You make them happy and and needy.

It apply alot when the girl has shitty background and get kidnap and given a better life....and then a D

Power Uploader
https://twitter.com/twi_yon/status/1074582485290442753

It's actually getting serialized.

The One
Staff
Admin
since the serialization is continuing from where the initial run left off:
end tag removed
status set to ongoing

Users who are viewing this thread