An Evil Dragon That Was Sealed Away for 300 Years Became My Friend (Pre-Serialization) - Vol. 1 Ch. 10

Fed-Kun's army
I can't believe she would commit such a sin as holding his hand BEFORE MARRAIGE

Dex-chan lover
Head-pat date rape...

Also, if she doesn't need to sleep, does that mean she was just lying there awake for 300 years?!

Dex-chan lover
@tamerlane If I'm remembering right, she said something in an earlier chapter to that effect. It's why she was already reformed after the first seal broke. As TVTropes would say, being stuck with literally nothing but your (effectively immortal) self for 100 year increments is "A Fate Worse Than Death".

*edit* holy fuck 65 million years takes the cake.

Dex-chan lover
@AnonMan88

At least it's not what happened to Kars.

Or worse, the Necrons who the status field didn't affect and so were awake and conscious for 65 MILLION years but were unable to move.

Dex-chan lover
@Satyam_SSJ10
The raws are posted to twitter first, then later on pixiv. The pixiv version sometimes combines chapters into one post. If you look you will see some of the pixiv posts are 8 pages long instead of 4 meaning those are 2 chapters at the same time.

@Tamerlane Let me try put it like this, do you know what it's like to swing your wings? What's the feeling charging yourself with electricity to function? Now can you tell if not knowing how or being able to do any of those have had a any impact on your life outside of share curiosity to experiment with them?

I think sleep is the same way for her, since she doesn't need to it and she doesn't understand what it's like. Likely that she spend her time either mulling over things she had done or meditating about things she would do once she got freed.

@Nymyon I know right such a filthy bitch OMG.

Dex-chan lover
Hand-san has been molested, defiled and corrupted... blessed.

Illegal Headpats are considered Lewd.

Users who are viewing this thread