An Hour of Romance

This could've been good but the sexism towards FL gets me stressed. Instead of the co-workers admitting that they need to improve their work and need to do better in their attitude towards work, they gang up and talk behind their boss' back. The FL isn't commenting anything about their personalities but is focused on their work output yet their comments are all personal. This wouldn't be the situation if the boss was male. Wouldn't you expect your co-workers to at least be able to print the correct documents in chronological order or for them to know that a powerpoint presentation should be concise? Even college students can do that. It stresses me that they blame it all on the FL instead of admitting their shortcomings.

The monk is so disrespectful of FL, it pisses me off. He almost died. It's only natural for responsible adults to reprimand the guardian for letting a child (as it appears to everyone who is not in on the secret that he's old AF) him in such a dangerous situation. If somebody screws my life up like the monk did, doesn't matter if he's 1000 years old. I'm gonna screw with him too. This is what I don't like about Korean media. They let wrong deeds pass just because the one who did it is older.

Users who are viewing this thread