An Immoral Night - Ch. 11

Group Leader
I'm very busy and tired.
Next update will be during our break ♥ ty

is he like 40 and had kids really early or maybe he's younger, or maybe his wife just had a child w smb else when she was younger and maybe her kid was born before getting married to him?? i'm confused. how do these ages work? oh maybe they married when they were teens and had kids when they were teens??

idk kinda awkward how he's old enough to have a son her age... and he just seems like a really shitty person, but i guess it was the norm in ancient times. here for the smut, not for the story lol

No, actually his wife was pregnant with another guy's child (she was a prostitue or sth like that). He just married her cuz she was already pregnant so he could have a son without any problem and also get rid of elders nagging for having a succesor. The son who was meant to brought fl was ml's son only in name but they are not blood related. And yes he's about 40 but he hasn't had any children yet. When his so called wife gave birth to the son, ml was about 18-19

Haha why doesn’t he just clear the misunderstanding... and be like nah fam she’s not my son’s wife lmao. Does he live for the drama hahaha

for those who are confused his wife got pregnant with another mans child when he was 18-19 he is
currently forty idk about FLs age

The audacity of that btch when in fact she was the one who did it. Lol.

THANK YOU FOR THE UPDATE!!

Ooh this chapter was more pleasing to read than the others, kudos to the pr! Also like uhhh dear father in law why don't you just confess? I love all the drama and angst tho

Users who are viewing this thread