An Incompetent Woman Wants to Be a Villainess: The Young Lady Who Married as a Substitute for Her Half-Sister Didn't Notice the Duke's Doting - Vol. …

Double-page supporter
Thanks for the upload :D
these type of stories are always entertaining

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
This looks like it has so much potential to be cute and funny as well as satisfying when she finally get appreacited and her family falls to ruin

Supporter
Laying my cards out onto the table here...
HOOY2IU6NLDXKCHUJ2O72LSOFQ.jpg

Dex-chan lover
That contract would be reasonably good for someone who didn't care about her reputation, but for someone like Corina, it would have been quite the blow to her ego. Good thing Avril doesn't care about that kind of stuff! Avril just wants to help the poor servants of Allingham Territory and be free from her abusive family.

I'm sure the disconnect between her actions and her reputation is what's gonna cause interest from Dylan. And that interest is eventually gonna turn into true affection!

Dex-chan lover
"The contract will be null and void"
What? She read the contract, she's supposedly a genius - she should know there was no stipulation that she should be a "bad woman", which is such a vague term she could claim to be one by simply being too chaste.

Dex-chan lover
"Most upstanding man"
It's sad because she's not lying.

Dex-chan lover
I don't see why she's pushing herself to continue to act according to her bad reputation. There wasn't anything in the contract requiring her to do that. In fact, it was quite the opposite. It told her to uphold the honor of the dutchey and refrain from engaging in any activities that might have legal ramifications - with her supposed affair with an engaged man brought up as an exact example of what not to do.

Users who are viewing this thread