An Incompetent Woman Wants to Be a Villainess: The Young Lady Who Married as a Substitute for Her Half-Sister Didn't Notice the Duke's Doting - Vol. …

Dex-chan lover
lol hopefully at one point she'll tell the truth at least to her fiance that it was rly her sister causing the trouble lol
The previous chapter showed that her fiance and his right hand are aware that something is not right. And it seem like they understood that she is not the one who fucked with every dude she saw.

Dex-chan lover
Why do I have a hunch that her piece de resistance will be getting her family condemn, stripped of money & title, and exiled?

Dex-chan lover
YES YES THE BERTIA VIBES IS OFF THE CHARTS I'M LOVING THIS SHIT
I've never thought about it like that, but all things considered that makes a whole lot of sense!

Usually I just group them up as Bakarina successors, but there's that "making an effort to be a villainess but fails miserably" quality that makes them a distinctly and fatally adorable sub-species.

Dex-chan lover
I've never thought about it like that, but all things considered that makes a whole lot of sense!

Usually I just group them up as Bakarina successors, but there's that "making an effort to be a villainess but fails miserably" quality that makes them a distinctly and fatally adorable sub-species.
tbh bertia and katarina are both lovable goofs but operates in different plotwaves, bertia has the OP love ones and katarina has herself as the plot twist despite all the efforts her loved ones has... or at least that's the result of my layman analysis brain lmao

but in this case, it's a holy mix between the two, it's just bertia is much more adorbs(subjective ofc) hence bertia vibes lmao

Dex-chan lover
And the musical atrocities strike again. If the music is as presumed, written for violin, then why is the sheet music shown in grand staff? :facepalm::question:

Dex-chan lover
Lol her attitude of oh well it'll be fine is so funny. Optimistic to the max
Many thanks

Dex-chan lover
last chapter i mistranslated the branders as a ducal family, but their title is actually marquis! my bad
You're still better than 99.99% of translation TEAMS! So rather than take your apology, imma give you a smooch 😚

Dex-chan lover
tbh bertia and katarina are both lovable goofs but operates in different plotwaves, bertia has the OP love ones and katarina has herself as the plot twist despite all the efforts her loved ones has... or at least that's the result of my layman analysis brain lmao

but in this case, it's a holy mix between the two, it's just bertia is much more adorbs(subjective ofc) hence bertia vibes lmao
The difference between them is that the first is trying to prevent being a villainess whilst the second is actively trying to be one.

They're both far too goofy for their own good though, so they tend to either do wrong right or the right thing wrong.

Dex-chan lover
And the musical atrocities strike again. If the music is as presumed, written for violin, then why is the sheet music shown in grand staff? :facepalm::question:
And called a "score", like it was orchestral music. Although that might be the TL's error.

It isn't as bad as some issues I've seen, like a flute player having both hands on the same side of the instrument, or blowing into the end instead of across the tone hole. At least it legit looked like real sheet music, even if not for solo violin.

Users who are viewing this thread