An Introvert's Hookup Hiccups: This Gyaru Is Head Over Heels for Me! - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Dex-chan lover
Oh my gosh! These adorkable couple is so cute. I love how good they communicate the small things. Like when she changed her hairstyle, when she reassured him when he undersold himself (some mangas took prob 5-10 chapters just for that). So fluffing cutee

Thanks No DHL for the scanlationnn

Dex-chan lover
First thing is, why do I feel like I've read this before? By this I mean this exact manga, yet md doesnt show me as having read it. Odd.

He might be a gamer, but he's a bodybuilder gamer, so he needs a bit more food than a stickman gamer.
Yea, I thought that was odd but refreshingly different from the usual flap-limb noodle gamer.

Dex-chan lover
First thing is, why do I feel like I've read this before? By this I mean this exact manga, yet md doesnt show me as having read it. Odd.
You probably did read it, but the reading marker service broke like it sometimes does or whatever. I read the first volume like 9 months ago, so rereading everything now that I noticed the latest upload and couldn't remember anything.

I noticed earlier that something I had read in 2021 or so was 100% marked as unread for me, I suspect some data has been lost, but with the lack of a 'my manga list' with filtering and ordering and statistics, there's no way to verify this.

Dex-chan lover
You probably did read it, but the reading marker service broke like it sometimes does or whatever. I read the first volume like 9 months ago, so rereading everything now that I noticed the latest upload and couldn't remember anything.

I noticed earlier that something I had read in 2021 or so was 100% marked as unread for me, I suspect some data has been lost, but with the lack of a 'my manga list' with filtering and ordering and statistics, there's no way to verify this.

Thats a very fair and highly probable point. Well said.

Dex-chan lover
I wish all good to her spine, it will need all help it can get to carry those jugs around.

Dex-chan lover
at least this MC isnt a complete beta. Way to go MC, make your cute GF happy.

Just make sure to wear kevlar to school

Users who are viewing this thread