An Introvert's Hookup Hiccups: This Gyaru Is Head Over Heels for Me! - Vol. 3 Ch. 15

Dex-chan lover
Also, the Miso soup arc soon?
75lwca.png

Dex-chan lover
She wasn't angry when you kissed her, and you were even interlocking fingers...
Hol'up! If you knew that much going in, then why the fuck did you think it was a good idea to make a scene out of making your own son out to be a sex offender in front of all those people?????????????????????

Japanese comedy, amirite?!?!?!?!?!

Someone make it stop, you guys.

Dex-chan lover
"can I be home alone with your child unsupervised while you two are far away?....but like JUST for cooking. Not like I will be over and there will be a storm and I have to stay the night or anything" (totally guessing the last part lol)

Dex-chan lover
I still think it's kind of shitty of her to not tell the truth. There was another manga with this premise, but it was office workers & the guy was the one who "confessed" and the comments were tearing the guy to shreds (rightfully so imo), even though he was also committed and in love with her, so I don't really get why she's getting a pass.

Edit: Same premise as in this story, she knew he confessed from a bet, but went along with it because she loved him. 90% of commenters still felt like he was being an a-hole for taking advantage of her kindness/love to not be honest

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I still think she's shitty for not telling the truth. There was another manga with this premise, but it was office workers & the guy was the one in love and the comments were tearing the guy to shreds (rightfully so imo), even though he was also committed and in love with her, so I don't really get why she's getting a pass
What was the manga? Also in that manga, was the girl aware about the truth regarding the guy (and were the readers aware that the girl was aware?)? If not, then I can see why the comments was tearing into the guy.

I can't speak for others, but a reason why I don't have much of an issue with the fmc, at least as far as her "fake" confession goes, is because the mc is already aware that it wasn't a real confession and that she was going along with what her friends had told her to do (in order to get used to boys if I remember right), and he has no problem with it and instead goes along with it until they eventually break up (as far as he knows at least). Now if he wasn't aware of the truth (or if we weren't aware that he knew), then sure I don't think I'd give the fmc much of a pass, regardless of how much she agonizes over it.

Double-page supporter
Cook dinner, just dinner I certainly wouldn't try to wash his back, or tuck him into bed while I was there. 😆

Users who are viewing this thread