An Introvert's Hookup Hiccups: This Gyaru Is Head Over Heels for Me! - Vol. 3 Ch. 15

Dex-chan lover
I don't think that changes anything. She still doesn't know what he knows either way, and I'm not giving someone a pass or not based on what the readers knows.
Imo it does. Since he's aware of it, there's little chance of him feeling betrayed or hurt once the truth of their relationship comes to light.

Dex-chan lover
Imo it does. Since he's aware of it, there's little chance of him feeling betrayed or hurt once the truth of their relationship comes to light.
Well, that's about how it affects the outcome. But I don't think it affects the morality of her actions.

Dex-chan lover
Did mom and dad just conveniently forget to tell their own son he's going to be left alone for a month until the last day, or was it the fault of their job not to tell them until the last day?
Their job most likely it's apparently very common

Dex-chan lover
Well, that's about how it affects the outcome. But I don't think it affects the morality of her actions.
Quite true. Although tbh, she's already suffering a form of comeuppance for her actions in the form of the guilt she keeps feeling, and said guilt will continue as long as the truth remains hidden. So I feel that balances out (to an extent ofc).

Minor note: In no way I'm saying that I feel sorry for her.

Dex-chan lover
its funny that this girl truly loves him that she actually forgot that she still his " fake gf " for now...

but totally want act like young married couple alrdy

Supporter
its funny that this girl truly loves him that she actually forgot that she still his " fake gf " for now...

but totally want act like young married couple alrdy
The point of Volume 1 (which we just left) was that she fell hard for him for real before the end of that first weekend but absolutely can't forget (or forgive herself for) how it started. It's a weight on her conscience but also drives her to accelerate their progress so he's less likely to leave once he knows the truth. "Commuter wife" play is just one of her plans.

Dex-chan lover
This chapter gave me the amount of cringe and second hand embarrassment that I want to crawl into a ball... damn

Dex-chan lover
I know her mom unlocked her thirst but she should try to not make his parents notice too

Users who are viewing this thread