An Island Named Desire

Is there something wrong with the uploads or are the completely black and completely white pages as intended? Seems a bit choppy though at points.

Dex-chan lover
@Neoseh98, maybe it's like in Bakemonogatari where black/white scenes indicate blank memories? Or maybe just bad scanlations...

Double-page supporter
I do not think it's like in Bakemonogatari, here it seems more like missing pages.
It's too obvious or it's a way to censor, I find it very annoying. :(

Dex-chan lover
@Ifrittuccia, though there're already explicit sex scene and gory scenes.. what else is there to censor?

But yes, I agree it does seem more like missing pages..

Aggregator gang
Did the Author already expect axed for his manga or something and went Full Nonsense in the end? Seriously...I wasted 10 mins reading everything...

Dex-chan lover
@JigokuShounen

Maybe the author had only 7 pages left and wanted to add a twist at the end, but had a massive brain fart while he was writing it... And the artist was tired and wanted to come home and go to sleep already, so he draw the pages without really caring about what was in it, and the assistants... Who care about the assistants anyway...

Wow I love this even though it's a literal mess and the ending makes no sense???

is impossible to read, many pages are either black our white, we miss to much of the history so don't even tried.

Power Uploader
So there seem to be some pages missing blank or black in the uploaded chapters...

We had a look and the problems where only in Vol.1 and now fixed so all pages for all chapters are available.

Users who are viewing this thread