Anaerobic Love: Deep Sea Prisoner - Ch. 46 - He and Hai

wait WHAT so this guy is hella sus. Something always felt odd about him to me Im shipping MC with blondie ALL THE WAY. I dont care if dude had a reason THERE IS NO REASON for chopping of a dogs head and draining the blood wtf...

he did fhcking what to a dog?????????? always knew he was dodgy but this is a whole new level of what-the-fuckery????

Brooo, what is he doin' man? What if he was a vampire hunter or smth. Don't listen to me. Wait, so is he gonna like kill them both or smth?

Whoooa... This is getting so intriguing. I really feel there is a connection between hai and the vampires, is he also another breed of vampire or a slayer one.. Mmmmm.. Can't wait for the next chapters.. Thank you so much for the hardwork :) 😍

🤢ew wtf bleh now the 1000 year old vampire just got a +1 and Hai minus points for that crazy stuff 😰

whoa, that was unexpected. knew he wasn't all he appeared to be but didn't think he was that twisted.

That was a bit of a shocker. I suspect that he's using the dog's blood to feed a vampire to help keep the vampire from attacking people. Either that, or he uses it as bait? Just my guess.

damn.. i have recently just started noticing a lot of stories main character's first crush always turn out twisted like this .. i want to know why he helped him out despite him seeing him do something awful though.

Yo WTF... You had a crush on this guy D:
I think he's a vampire hunter or hunts the supernatural?? idk 🤷🏻‍♀️

Users who are viewing this thread