Anata ga Amaku Nedaru Made - Vol. 4 Ch. 29 - New Life

Dex-chan lover
Is this not...a bit much? Like he's been completely removed from normal society and lives a complete existence of sexual slavery. Like I feel like if anyone finds out about this she's gonna end up in legal trouble. Like imagine his family finds out he spends his days off chained up in a dog collar and then when he does work he has a ball gag on. Like he was a student right? Did he graduate even?

Dex-chan lover
Is this not...a bit much? Like he's been completely removed from normal society and lives a complete existence of sexual slavery. Like I feel like if anyone finds out about this she's gonna end up in legal trouble. Like imagine his family finds out he spends his days off chained up in a dog collar and then when he does work he has a ball gag on. Like he was a student right? Did he graduate even?
Yeah i agree as well. He's straight up like a dog now lmao

Dex-chan lover
Assuming that he did, now he's a househusband with extra steps, and works part-time at a striptease bar, pretty much.

Double-page supporter
It's called fantasy for a reason. You are absolutely correct of course that reality would definitely throw a wrench into this. But let's just leave it as a happy ending that he got to live out his perfect life as a sex slave and dog to a hot woman...

ah..?o_O That sounds so wrong. Are we sure this is a happy ending?:giggle:

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, this is a bit too much. The sex was hot a dom Yuki is incredible but damn. But I took a look at the authors other works. Phew, they're just insane. I wish we got to see their full power in this series.

Last edited:
yeaaa ngl im definitely not a fan of 24/7 master/servant relationships, ill just see this extra chapter as a what-if spin-ofd or something.

he does seem to be happy now, but doing that for his whole life would be way too much.

if we're trying to be optimistic, what we saw of him waiting naked in a collar was just for that day, and not something they do everyday, with him having a more normal life on other days, where they're a more normal couple and he still attends uni and stuff.

Dex-chan lover
Well, so much for seeing Dhibi's take on a more laid-back, romantic and not extreme femdom relationship.
Considering it's Dhibi we're talking about, I didn't have much hope of that in the first place.
Eh, it was still very hot.

Dex-chan lover
Is there one more chapter coming?

Final Chapter
Volume 4 , Chapter 29

Is there one more chapter coming?

Final Chapter
Volume 4 , Chapter 29
nah this is definitely the end, y'all can check out the raws, some people wanted them anyway:
https://mega.nz/folder/4zAUAS4b#16A_jZR5wjCXnUsd6un6cA

it's likely this chapter is chapter 29, i just called it 28.5 since it wasn't numbered, but in hindsight i should've called it 29, it's not as if it's a mini or extra chapter
edit: i changed it to 29

also considering she called this the final chapter itd make sense for this to be the end

maybe dibi will draw some extra pages here and there on her fanbox, but i doubt there'll be any more chapters or volumes

Users who are viewing this thread