Anata ga Shite Kurenakute mo - Ch. 81

Fed-Kun's army
Being "career-oriented" is one thing. Being some 24/7 wageslave treating her husband like a butler is another, without mentioning the smug contempt she serves him. What makes it funny is that she's a bad team leader who's constantly micromanaging her subordinates and insisting on doing everything herself. And looking at the stagnating sales figures she was looking at, all her stupid antics didn't change a thing for the magazine.
Most of what you're referring to occured after she was mentally perturbed by the husband, who I don't recall seeking counseling before stepping out on her, stepped out on her. I don't know what you're referring to by contempt though. Also, wage slave, career-oriented-- the point is she's had the same priorities since day one and if he'd known her as anything other than a proxy to vindicate his mother, he'd have more ways to navigate the relationship other than trying to play butler. Which isn't to say she hasn't done wrong. She has. I'm just saying they're both responsible for perpetuating the dynamic they have, loving a person isn't the same as loving what they could be to you (essentially an idea) both people have problems, and HIS is marrying the dream of sticking it to his emotionally neglectful father instead of the woman he actually put the ring on, and all that actually entailed.

Fed-Kun's army
Exactly. This is a story about why people cheat, not about getting a divorce. You get my point, right?
No, i don't. Because people doesn't make the main point of the story divorce. Once again, if that's how you read that, that's on you.

Dex-chan lover
[...] if he'd known her as anything other than a proxy to vindicate his mother, he'd have more ways to navigate the relationship other than trying to play butler. [...] HIS is marrying the dream of sticking it to his emotionally neglectful father instead of the woman he actually put the ring on, and all that actually entailed.
Okay that's a good point.

Users who are viewing this thread