Anata ga Shite Kurenakute mo - Vol. 12 Ch. 88

Group Leader
Somehow this chapter reminds me that for a lot of people, the mid point of being in a serious relationship but never moving in together is more sustainable than either ends of the extremes. The characters don't seem to be moving in this direction though.

Power Uploader
Feel normal? Yes. Feel confortable? Only if you are a special kind of person, which going by the manga so far, she isn't that kind of person.
SuGBp7V.png

Dex-chan lover
Glad they handled this way more maturely than the other couple, it was mostly the husbands fault though cause he was a major ass before he realised what he was doing was wrong
I genuinely don't get why children come to this manga to then express their disappointment when the story doesn't conform to their preconceptions.

Dex-chan lover
I genuinely don't get why children come to this manga to then express their disappointment when the story doesn't conform to their preconceptions.
I think you may have misunderstood my comment I wasn’t talking about Makoto being an ass I was talking about Michi’s ex-husband being an ass and was glad that Makoto and Kaede came to a peaceful resolution together over Michi having to repeatedly tell her former husband that she wants to get a divorce because he didn’t realise what he had done wrong. If you haven’t though then sorry!!

Double-page supporter
I'm honestly mostly here for the crazy debates in the comments of each chapter

Dex-chan lover
I think you may have misunderstood my comment I wasn’t talking about Makoto being an ass I was talking about Michi’s ex-husband being an ass and was glad that Makoto and Kaede came to a peaceful resolution together over Michi having to repeatedly tell her former husband that she wants to get a divorce because he didn’t realise what he had done wrong. If you haven’t though then sorry!!
I have indeed misunderstood you and lumped you with the "Makoto cheated so he deserves to suffer forever" crowd. Thanks for the clarification, I absolutely agree with you.

Dex-chan lover
I have indeed misunderstood you and lumped you with the "Makoto cheated so he deserves to suffer forever" crowd. Thanks for the clarification, I absolutely agree with you.
No problem, but it was my fault in the first place cause the way i worded my first comment was actually really vague looking back on it cause i didnt use any names lol

Users who are viewing this thread