Anata ga Shite Kurenakute mo

Code:
Edit: Removed agg link

@Pusaaaaa_

still a longway to go maybe,
and for cheater culture, just head up because this is a sentimental cause not kind of netorarerori lusting

The funny thing is, She likes Niina, wants to be with him but the thought of divorce doesnt even cross her mind. WHY?

Shes thinking that this situation will keep going for years, but doesnt think of divorce? wtf

@arissanishimuta

she said several times that she loves her husband, is just the sexual part that bothers her. The husband said the same, he loves her, wants to be with her forever, but has 0 libido with her

Main girl’s husband is so selfish, hope they get divorce. He said he cant get ‘it’ up when doing with her but then still can have sex with other girl, and then dont want her to leave as he’s familar with the way they be together?

@burmn123
From the moment both (she and Niina )started to have interest in one another and dating, there is no doubt they dont love their partners anymore. From the moment you start to get excited and happy of seeing another person, you dont see your partners as important as he/she used to be. And ,if there is no libido, there is even no possiblity of love.

needs a better rating, this is pretty realistic. I feel bad and understand all the characters except the MC's husband, hes just a idiot doing idiot things

Dex-chan lover
If your partner starts acting kind and attentive after a long period of hurt and distance before your have an honest conversation with them . Hella sus. They are feeling guilty. This is really realistic and painfully relatable and that’s why it’s disliked. But her husband trash. Move on girl
No reason to stay.

People who say it's a bad manga, You're wrong. It is a fucking masterpiece. There is nothing bad here. Definately recommend reading it.

In real world, dont do this. Just divorce and move on. Seen enough people trying to justify that cheating is okay when there an issue which can be fix through communication.

If yall want the truth in why cheaters is scum just head to r/adultery, r/survivinginfidelity, r/divorce.

oh stop it he doesnt want your punani and he needs to stop it. stop it, u guys wont have kids her body might even reject cause it knows hmmm this sperm kinda wack

Aggregator gang
Tbh it's a rather interesting read, it's kinda like a late night tv show but as a manga. Tbh I'd recommend it

I just want them to find out that youchi's cheating, so that the story really begins. everybody is walking on eggshell these past chapters . I want the dirt, violence THE DRAMA.

Users who are viewing this thread