Anata ga Shite Kurenakute mo

Does noone find Michi to be very selfish? She just starts something, avoids the issue and pretends nothing happened and left Niina to deal with his lingering feelings whilst she's happy to "try" again with her douchy husband? Although I understand why she chose to cheat (don't condone it) but she dealt with the situation in the most immature way

@Cortazariano Thanks for the note, you are totally right. It looks like they are converting the manga into a webtoon format but only release half a manga.

Now that coolmic stop translating this manga, I hope Soseki Scans continues, I am grateful for his/her efforts ❤

He cheated on his wife and yet he’s confident that his wife would never cheat on him?! I just can’t believe this guy! What an ass!

Did I miss something? I thought Michi and Niina moved on from one another and now she's jealous of his wife.

fck im sweating just by reading tis. drama tag always freaks me out tis manga goes from a 0 to a 50 to a 100 to a 50 then a 100 agn. sweating in a damn air con room

there are two endings i can see for now

ending 1:
Michi and You-chan admit to each other. Both decide to leave the past and restart their married life as a married couple and live with happiness. Makoto and his wife talk to each other abt the problems. Makoto admits to cheating and the wife apologises for always not having time with him. Both of them change and leave the past behind and be a normal and lovely couple. Both sides learn from the past and learn not to make the same mistake agn and perhaps makoto and his wife will have a child then you-chan's weak dick can finally stand for michi then magic boom! pregnant

ending 2:
Michi feeling guilty and everything and realises that makoto is the one she truly wants and longs for cuz she can go bang bang shakalalaka with him then divorces you-chan. You-chan gets depressed, smokes even more and mayb if he is an ass he will go for the girl he had sex with. Makoto's wife feels guilty that she doesnt done anything much for makoto while caused him to cheat on her and she feels resposible and guilty. For Makoto's happiness, she asks for a divorce. Makoto ends up with Michi, marry each other and they bang and there will be a panel where they have a child.

as much as i want the first ending im thinking of. Since its a drama tag and stuff, ending 2 im thinking of is possible since the current chap makoto's wife kinda found out i guess? but michii and makoto told each other to get over it and be professional in their work so 1st ending im thinking of has its chances increased. In this manga, it's hard to say whether one of them is at fault cuz technically they all are at fault. Lack of intimacy lack of communication. this caused everything. deep down my heart i hope for my 1st ending, ppl make huge mistakes and stuff but i hope that they can admit their faults and be back to normal. Lucky enough Michi didnt cross the line to have sex with Makoto and stopped it there. Well, You-chan is just a douchebag his dick stood for the other girl and had sex with her. sighhhh DRAMA TAGS DRAMA TAGS

Dex-chan lover
burmn123 it's because he FUCKED that other girl. Fuck everyone in this series except for Niina. Although I guess I wouldn't dislike Michi if she found out about You's infidelity but we're fucking 49 chapters in and she still thinks she's at fault and that You's a fucking victim. Niina deserves happiness.

before the last chapter, niina looking for new jobs.
so he gonna move on by either going overseas or getting some place in rural area.
if niina get divorce, the ending would be michi will follow niina and become full housewive.

This manga serialized in Manga Action by Futabasha. and the scanlation doing fast job
the lastest chapter at Manga Action 2021-02 is ch 49. thankyougozaimasu scanlation-san.

well im very curious, and ended buying 5$ ticket at coolmix for 10 chapter only, since i cant buy them all chapter, so i took random chapter at least i can understand the development story while waiting the scanlation.

the story will going back and forth between michi and you, fighting - make up - fighting - make up -with small little progress.
and for kaede and makoto, they will makeup for now.. and not getting divorce
and the last chapter,
out of nowhere you-chan co-worker who he sleep with and who doesnt not make any move until now, maybe she will, it seems that she cannot move on..
the fight with michi start again
i dont know the reason, but you-chan on the verge to confess his Infidelity to michi? or same ended like other chapter without confess anything and makeup again... with serialization on manga action, we will get the answer in the next 30 month.

Woah thanks Naru for the sneak peek.

What do you mean by next 30 month? Thr continuous to and fro between You/Michi and Niihau and Kaede?! 😱😱 That sounds a little daunting.

Is this manga approaching the conclusion?

this series released in every first week/every month, so... we need at least 30 month to reach out ch.80

you know, miichi still have a lingering feeling on makoto. we know kaede will not choose divorce path, and kaede and makoto will often hangout after ch.50. every time miichi sees kaede and makoto together, she will cry. of course this will not become drama if makoto not seeing miichi running away. and i feel makoto is still trying to get good side of miichi whenever kaede is not around. (by suddeny showing up when miichi have a trouble).
yes miichi and you will always fighting, because you is growing up. he will more trying to become good person for miichi, and he will care, by showing every little things that change on miichi, he will understand that he lack of love and starting to have jelaousy feeling. and miichi will feel more pressure due to her self will use fake feeling in front of you to hidden her affair (yes she still have a feeling for makoto). but this is just what i assume (miichi fake feeling things) because that feeling what i got from jump read (i dont buy all chapter only 6/82 or random 6 chapter afer ch 49)
and the wrong thing is you is always seeking advice to get better with miichi from no one else but his female co-worker that he sleeping with.

at the first the tittle of "even if you dont do it", i think it is what miichi says to you 'even you dont sleep with me, i still love you'.
but after the progress of the story make me think that actually you words that saying 'even miichi does not do x with makoto, but you still betrayed me'.

actually im hoping this will end at chapter 30 when you still douchebag and rotten at the core (he doesnot have any feeling to michi, he going out with miichi because his wimp, he just obsessed with balance power thing, and just wants to showing responsible thing like his sister do/more like social status) then they divorce and miichi and makoto will make a new life.
but what i see now makoto is awful person who still wants to do the affair, and yes miichi too.

i only hoping that the author doesnot make any mistake story because she/he want to get longer chapter by making some contradiction what we got from early story

i think is still faraway from conclusion, i bet the author will not end the story if this series still popular on weekly magazine manga action.

since im very courious, i bought another ch from coolmix, and i was wrong.. web comic version is longer version from comic. even though it has 80+ ch. actually only reach ch.40 in comic version. there are some untold story that skipped in comic version (since i dont remember the scene from comic-release).

when i say kaede and makoto not gonna divorce, because in ch.50+ at web comic ver. kaede and makoto already on lovey dovey.
it seems at that time line kaede still dont know about makoto affair.

Huh? Wait up! I’m a little confused. What’s the difference between the comic web version and what’s the other version we are talking about? The chapters that are uploaded here, what version is it?

You mentioned in chapter 50, Kaede and Niina would seem to be close. So is that supposed to be after the chapter 49 that we are reading here? You mean they actually mend their relationship??? And what do you mean by she doesn’t know about the affair? So the lovey dovey part is supposed to be before the chapter 49 we are reading here? I’m all so confused now.

Thanks Naru once again for your sneak peek. Though I’m more curious than ever about the future plot.

Users who are viewing this thread