Anata ga Shite Kurenakute mo

@pyloves2eat A comic/manga store is also translating this series, but they take each chapter and split it in half, which made some readers think the scanlation is behind. So, the app has something like 80+ chapters for this series, but since they're splitting the chapters in half to make more money, they're really on chapter 40 something. Basically, you can ignore it. The scanlation is completely caught up to the raws.

Michi & Nina FUCKING WHEN?
it pains me to see two grown ups denying themselves happiness because of societal issues and past (DEAD) love.

Hey mates,

I read all the available chapters in one go. It's some deep thoughts contents here.
I'm so mad how things turn out, and I think it's what the author search from his readers.
Don't get me wrong, I haven't read a manga that I enjoyed this much for a long time.

Just wanted to vent out xD

The raws go up until chapter 99.

I didn't "read" it in detail as I just want to know how it ends.

Anyway,
it seems that Michii and Niina met and are currently going out. For some reason, they don't seem to having sex but just getting to know each other better. Yuu also seems to be going out with the colleague that he had sex with (i think). In the last chapter Yuu goes with his colleague to a shrine and he is taking a cat statues that apparently represents Michi. There he sees Michi and Nina holding hands, he doesn't say anything and is pulled away by his colleague. Michi sees him and she is relieved that he is not alone. Yuu talks to his colleague and says that seeing Michi has an impact on him even though they are finished. He feels pathetic. His colleague says that having an history together means that he will always feel something and there is nothing wrong with that. She then says that she is going to Osaka and she will wait for them when he is ready.

Not sure why we are seeing this, not sure why Michi and Niina still haven't had sex. Maybe the author just wants to drive home that Michi and Niina were meant to be together and it was not just because they were in sexless marriages or something. Maybe there is still a bunny to pull out of the hat. I think Michi and Yuu getting back together wouldn't make much sense but the fact the colleague is going to Osaka and Michi still hasn't had sex with Niina might be the set up for a twist. It might be that those are just hooks to keep readers interested.

In any case the story is complete and I hope that the author is just giving everyone their book-end.

This has been a nice read but it feels that, similar to many other manga, an entire drama was made out of people who seem to be unable to sit down and have a proper conversation with their partners before something happening that pushes them to it.

Here's a bit of a PSA: if you find yourself unhappy in your relationship and are unable or unwilling to sit down and have that proper conversation, either get some therapy to sort out your blockage or end the relationship. Life is hard enough without so much self-inflicted wounds.

Users who are viewing this thread