Anata ga Shitekurenakute mo - Ch. 48

So this is the meaning of the title: Even if you dont do it. Even if michi and niina havent sleeping together, they have gone much deeper.

I can see You fighting to keep their relationship together. I’m guessing over the next couple chapters he will really come to terms as to why he loves her and wants to stay with her. He might actually come to a realizing of how neglectful he has treated her over the last couple years! Omg, will he actually become a better person!? I do think he will have the greatest growth amongst the characters.

Whether or not Michi will want to stay in their relationship is questionable though. She puts a lot of pressure on herself so I can see her breaking off their relationship based on how she has acted. I also don’t know whether or not she would forgive You for his actions. She has a really low self esteem (especially comparing herself to Kaede), so finding out that he was physically attracted to another person will probably not be taken well.

I wonder if Michi, You or both will confess to their cheating ways.

Also funny how this was the moment that You decided to make a move.

@Angelach Ah that’s interesting I never thought of the title of the series that way. I do wonder if Nina and Michi will end up together considering their connection is more than physical attraction.

Oh, sh#t.. Like, when I thought that nothing can surprise me anymore... This manga does with every new chapter.

Damn all these characters have a serious issue with taking care of their mental health. Humans in general fuck up a lot, and the characters in the story need to realise that and move on from their mistakes, even if it means you have to confront an uncomfortable situation. Damn I just want these guys to be happy.

After literal years of putting her down and neglecting her, let's touch her when she's clearly tired and feeling down, you know as opposed to all the times she wanted it.

Michi also lost my sympathy a long time ago but bruh...

Fed-Kun's army
Oh flashback next Chp I’m guessing You is gonna realize his love for Michi and how he’s neglected her and try to fix their relationship just maybe

It's starting to bother me how Michi and Makoto are just stringing their spouses along, giving them false hope and acting like they have a chance to mend their relationship, when you can already see the emotional disconnect they have towards their spouses. It's obvious that the only thing keeping them from divorcing their partners is that they are unsure whether the other one would do the same, after all whats the point of divorcing if the other one remains married, right? You can't persue a proper relationship that way. Michi just feeling envious of Kaeda is also quite annoying, like really? You have an affair with her husband, and rather than remorse you feel envy, its disappointing.

Mnx

I dont know whose side im on right now. They are all running in circles. Just lay all your cards in the table omg argghhhh

Sex isn't even an answer at this point it will only destroy them even more because they'll feel like they're using each other physically.

Users who are viewing this thread