Anata ga Shitekurenakute mo - Ch. 48

he can turn it down because he doesn't find her attractive, When she turned down she was cheated immediately
Man’s world

You starting to desire intimacy and Michi suddenly becoming self-conscious again are so irritating. First off, You didn’t care for the last 2 years, but when there’s a slight possibility, for all he knows, of Michi cheating, he starts showing affection?!? And Michi’s affair with Niina would’ve just been blown by if Kaede didn’t come. Like I want Michi to be happy, but you can’t just be making progress and 2 chpt later, regress all the changes you made. Where was did that confidence go? She was growing so much as a person, but in the end, she still couldn’t face her past.

My vibe here is that You still isn't doing this because he's feeling more attraction to Michi again . He's just feeling desperate not to be abandoned and is trying to keep her close while she's pulling away emotionally from him.

i obviously dont want this reminiscing chapter cause what its gonna make me, sympathize with You? 😂 wack

He thinks she might be cheating because she didn't want the d? Bro you spent like the past few years denying the d and she didn't think you were cheating. (I know they are both cheaters but like, come on You, you going to double standard her like that?)

I can explain what You’s thoughts are. His always thought he had his wife in the palm of his hand. Since she was so understanding and submissive that she wasn’t gonna go anywhere or cheat outside the marriage. After some point, people get tired of the BS and suddenly “ wake up”. Like what the hell have I’ve been doing for these last few years. Almost like hypnosis.

Dex-chan lover
You-chan fuck off challenge.

I'm sure he'll realize he's a goddamn hypocrite soon... probably. But for now holy shit dude fuck off.

I don't think he's actually in love with Michi anymore. He just wants that stability and for someone to be there no matter how much he fucks up. He put was putting zero effort into their relationship before, but now that it seems like she could be okay without him he's trying to crawl back.

There's no use at this point, their both feeling guilty might as well tell the truth you guys. ––-–—-> JUST look at my boy nina nothing to hide, already told everything to his wife even the fact that he was i... In.. love with.... with another woman..... sigh 😤
Well atleast its interesting for me very chapters entertaining.

damn damn damn damn
michi just why. she does really lost all of her husband's love when her husband want to make it up

This manga is very relatable to real-life situations, not like some low-IQ people in the comment section or lurking somewhere else PepeLaugh.

I still can't understand why you guys shitting on You-chan so hard when both of them cheated on each other. It does not matter who cheated on whom first, because the moral is that if you cheat on your spouse, then you are wrong no matter how justifiable your background was.

In addition, Michi knows that You got ED, yet she used to demand sex on him so much, so she is also at fault. If you guys really want to put yourself in the character's shoes, then don't just do it for one character. But then, my tingling senses tell me that those blindly condemning You-chan and saying that Michi is not in the wrong are just fking "white-knight" virgins...

so is couple's therapy not a thing ??? all the married ppl need some professional help since no one talks to their friends or family apparently

Users who are viewing this thread