Anata ga Shitekurenakute mo - Ch. 49

Im not sure if I want him to change and fix his relationship with Michi or I want Michi to find freedom, love herself and get a man she deserves.

Shows just how much of a considerate person she is in the inside. She gave herself as a person in this relationship (which isn't all good to) and he abused it by just stringing her along. He just isn't relationship material, everything is all about him when he talks about the balance of power.

Both. Michi and You suck for their reason, yet somehow You is the only one that actually gets to be trashed on, i guess the double standard runs rampant around here...

So like You only stayed with her because she was the only one who put up with his crap? He keeps saying "She's always been with me" as the reason he stays with her. He never was like "I love her!" I also feel like he is struggling to let go and realize the fact that he just doesn't love her in that way. It's like they both just staying with each other out of obligation or it's really comfortable to not change. I bet even if he learned that Michi emotionally cheated on him with another man he would just like not even be half as motivated to do anything about it as Kaede is. That is worse. He is just with her because he's afraid he won't do better.

Him and Michi are becoming different people, but seem to be in denial about it.

I can't help but feel sick and fed up with the female mc. She basically regressed to a self-pitying slump and undid every effort she made to change herself in this chapter. Why?? Aren't you doing this to empower yourself?

Users who are viewing this thread