Anata ga Shitekurenakute mo - Ch. 78

Dex-chan lover
happiest ending would be two divorce, honestly, please set yourselves free, guys !

Dex-chan lover
Am I the only person who really can't stand anyone in this story? That includes Michi and Niina too. I mean I guess props for creating drama that feels frustratingly real, but I swear, I feel like I'm just hate reading this story at this point. I could unfollow it and I'd never know when another chapter comes out, but I can't do that. I feel like some kind of masochist.

Why the fuck kaede try to keep nina instead of letting him go. Now they’re both miserable.

Why the fuck kaede try to keep nina instead of letting him go. Now they’re both miserable.
He is her husband okay, so why can't she keep him? On the other hand, Michi should stop being attach to someone's else husband. Damn homewrecker.

I feel a little sorry for Kaede, but she made her own bed.
When Kaede finally noticed her husband was being neglected, she went to “fix” things totally the wrong way, which just sealed a final nail in the coffin.
She never cared about what he really needed and just went into making herself the victim as if Nina was asking her to work less and clean\cook more, so she martyred herself to playing a devoted housewife, that just added more salt to injury to Nina.
Sadly this marriage is over and I think Kaede would be much happier alone, because even a husband that needed the bare minimum wasn’t good enough for her.
I also think that a women would not have been happy with an ignoring husband like Kaede.

He is her husband okay, so why can't she keep him? On the other hand, Michi should stop being attach to someone's else husband. Damn homewrecker.
in some cases loving someone means letting them go though. I’m not even talking about michi. And I support all of these characters just get a divorce and never interact again.

in some cases loving someone means letting them go though. I’m not even talking about michi. And I support all of these characters just get a divorce and never interact again.
Why should she let him go! It is Michi that need to let him go! Michi and Niina will continue with their affairs even if Kaede divorce him! Why must those two scums win in the end!

I feel a little sorry for Kaede, but she made her own bed.
When Kaede finally noticed her husband was being neglected, she went to “fix” things totally the wrong way, which just sealed a final nail in the coffin.
She never cared about what he really needed and just went into making herself the victim as if Nina was asking her to work less and clean\cook more, so she martyred herself to playing a devoted housewife, that just added more salt to injury to Nina.
Sadly this marriage is over and I think Kaede would be much happier alone, because even a husband that needed the bare minimum wasn’t good enough for her.
I also think that a women would not have been happy with an ignoring husband like Kaede.
Whatever she is going to do will never work anyway. The author just want to make her look bad so that people will continue to cheer on Michi x Niina (no matter how wrong this pairing is).

Dex-chan lover
Kaede did nothing wrong, she doesn't deserve this.
I really hate Niina and Michi. And that stupid coworker who's encouraging Michi to make a move on a married man.

Whatever she is going to do will never work anyway. The author just want to make her look bad so that people will continue to cheer on Michi x Niina (no matter how wrong this pairing is).
I mean so many people here feel sorry for Kaede and think she did nothing wrong.

I mean so many people here feel sorry for Kaede and think she did nothing wrong.
Really? I have seen many readers who hate her since the beginning, and they wished for Niina to divorce her so that he can be with Michi asap. It made me wonder just wth was wrong with them. Maybe because they have never experienced a third-party interfere and destroy their relationship with their person?

To be fair, the story started with Niina and Michi meeting because they felt lonely in their own marriage and that developed into them having feelings for each other... I don't see how Michi is the homewrecker here.

It's like Kaede's path. You believe that it will be that easy until you are in the situation. Feelings are not dispensable things like a shirt.

Am I the only person who really can't stand anyone in this story? That includes Michi and Niina too. I mean I guess props for creating drama that feels frustratingly real, but I swear, I feel like I'm just hate reading this story at this point. I could unfollow it and I'd never know when another chapter comes out, but I can't do that. I feel like some kind of masochist.
It's not masochism. The story is so engaging and compelling because it is not so far from reality. You can kind of relate to it and its characters because you may know a Niina, a Yoichi, a Kaede, or a Miichi irl.

Dex-chan lover
Kaede did nothing wrong, she doesn't deserve this.
I really hate Niina and Michi. And that stupid coworker who's encouraging Michi to make a move on a married man.
Go back and re-read from chapter 12. While Youichi is a manchild who should never have been allowed to marry, finding in Michi a substitute mother, it's a matter of him being totally unsuited for adult cohabitation. Meanwhile Kaede is actually despicable in the contempt with which she treated Niina, like a duchess treating her servant. Though ironically through all her attitude, she's nothing more than a glorified wage-slave who devotes every waking moment of her life to a fashion magazine she doesn't own even a minor stake in, and could go bankrupt at any moment. Truly the most disgusting character of the whole cast, with a special kind of pathetic when you remember she's only barely deputy redactor-in-chief.

Users who are viewing this thread