Anata ga Shitekurenakute mo - Vol. 2 Ch. 14

Omg this dude. He really makes me frustrated

@websterq
From the spoilers I’ve seen, yes she does end up cheating on him. This is based off google image searching the title of this manga

Dex-chan lover
yall peep hana offering to buy miichi a birthday present ,, the yuri ship flags, sis,,,, they're rising,,,,,,,,

anyway youichi should be shot.

Big biiiig OOOOOOOF!!!
Michi is thinking her husband is finally thinking about her but the dude is just feeling guilty! DX

@cixous in the raw they almost have sex on a company trip, but she backs out and refuses nina. They don't get very far into it. I've read the raws up to 37 chapters and she hasn't cheated on him physically. Only emotionally as she is already doing.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Like what's up with that other chick what did you even see in him

@Dywolf-mk I'm surprised nina initiated the cheating how about Nina's wife does she cheat or just remain her neglectful workaholic self.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

What can I say? Wow, I'm amazed by that thick wall face.
Not only this dude run from his coworker, he came back to his wife just to wash his guilty.

Double-page supporter
THAT TINY ASS BOUQUET OF FLOWERS COMPARED TO NINA'S CHOICE ADFHGJGSD VERY SUBTLE

Fed-Kun's army
I messed up...
No joke asshole.
I really hope his wife find out soon and that he won't get away with it. The best thing that could happen is that he grows some balls and tell her the truth so that they can just divorce quickly but since he is too much of a coward and doesn't have any consideration for his wife to begin with it likely won't happen.

I felll sooooo bad for Michi, this trash, shitty character... Omg he make me really angry...

Ntr is alliwed here, go for Makoto, Michi.

This damn asshole who doesn't even take responsibility for what he does JUST DISAPPEAR ALREADY

I’m so so sad for michi- she thinking he’s finally starting to pay attention to her when he’s just trying to make his own guilty conscience feel better >.<

Users who are viewing this thread