Anata ga Shitekurenakute mo - Ch. 79

Double-page supporter
Oh you silly. Marriage is still marriage. Even if they are unhappy about it, that is no excuse to have an affair with each other. Besides, Niina had complex issue, and was the one who initiated 'servitude' and 'lapdog' things that you claimed anyway. Kaede is still better than a homewrecker like Michi.
No, the actual marriage is the relationship between spouses, not the contract or the rings, and while Niina should've properly divorced the wageslave, you can't really resent him for trying to find happiness with someone who'll actually look at him and consider him an equal. I don't think Niina actually initiated this servitude dynamic though, sure he was ready to support Kaede's dedication to her career, but she's the one who decided to become her journal's live-in workhorse. There's a world between being career-oriented and being some stupid slave who's whole waking life is dedicated to the company. I'd bet the CEO doesn't pull that kind of hours.

No, the actual marriage is the relationship between spouses, not the contract or the rings, and while Niina should've properly divorced the wageslave, you can't really resent him for trying to find happiness with someone who'll actually look at him and consider him an equal. I don't think Niina actually initiated this servitude dynamic though, sure he was ready to support Kaede's dedication to her career, but she's the one who decided to become her journal's live-in workhorse. There's a world between being career-oriented and being some stupid slave who's whole waking life is dedicated to the company. I'd bet the CEO doesn't pull that kind of hours.
Lol. There is no love between Niina and Michi, only pity. Once that is gone (and they got together), their relationship will fall apart because they have nothing in common. Did you really think there is love between those two cheaters? Think again. At least Kaede does love Niina as her spouse while Michi doesn't.

And judging from your comments, I can tell that you are still young. You'd be surprise at how much hours people put in their works (especially the Japanese who are notorious for working themselves to death). That explain why you fail to understand people who had to work overtime like Kaede. Wait until you are in her position, and let's see if you will badmouth people like them again.

Double-page supporter
At least Kaede does love Niina as her spouse while Michi doesn't.

And judging from your comments, I can tell that you are still young. You'd be surprise at how much hours people put in their works (especially the Japanese who are notorious for working themselves to death). That explain why you fail to understand people who had to work overtime like Kaede. Wait until you are in her position, and let's see if you will badmouth people like them again.
How wonderful is that love that makes Kaede treat her husband like a newly-hired personal assistant, truly inspiring. Kaede only loved the convenience of having a devoted butler to dump all responsibilities onto, while she can freely give her every moment to her masters.
If you wanna pull the "you still don't get it child" card, then be honest and tell me how old you are. I'm fairly confident we aren't that far apart, and I might even be older than you. Regarding work hours, there's a difference between forced overtime and absurd antics like all-nighters. Just like there's a difference between being forced to work overtime at the threat of being fired, and roleplaying as a super-CEO micromanaging everything at every hour of the day. I'm even tempted to say Kaede is an even worse worker than a wife.

Users who are viewing this thread