Anata ga Shitekurenakute mo - Ch. 75

Dex-chan lover
Ok its good he’s finally realising how she felt and actually going along with her feelings for once but he did say about her sex drive being too high but then fucked his coworker a bit hypocritical dude we cant just ignore that

Dex-chan lover
Glad he's signing the forms so quickly, she deserves a chance to find someone else so she can have the family she wants.

Thanks for the translation.

Double-page supporter
Good on You for finally realizing the extent of what he'd been putting Michi through

also I have a feeling that kouhai is going to inadvertantly cause some shit lmao

Dex-chan lover
hes not a perfect person but im glad he's actually accepting what he did wrong. i think with his next relationship he's going to be a much better partner.

Dex-chan lover
Fuck this guy, lol. I hate that he gets to have a feel good moment for, like, the two good things he's doing even though he messed up soooo bad by cheating and then telling his wife that she's just too horny. GOD.

Thank you Soseki Scans for the translation. This has been a fun read!

Dex-chan lover
Fuck this guy, lol. I hate that he gets to have a feel good moment for, like, the two good things he's doing even though he messed up soooo bad by cheating and then telling his wife that she's just too horny. GOD.

Thank you Soseki Scans for the translation. This has been a fun read!

I don't think he's really having a feel good moment here... I mean he's talking to himself here -- it's not like he's justifying his life choices to someone. He knows exactly what he did.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I don't know why people hate You that much lol, actually I sympathize him.
Now that he reflected, I hope their marriage can be saved.

And thanks a lot for the update again :((

Don't feel guilty You. Michi had an affair with Niina as well, so she is not as innocent as you think she is. I hope that you will find someone better after the divorce.

Meanwhile, Michi better behave after the divorce. She better keep her distance from Niina!

Dex-chan lover
I don't know why people hate You that much lol, actually I sympathize him.
Now that he reflected, I hope their marriage can be saved.

And thanks a lot for the update again :((
1) he knew he didn't want kids from the beginning, and also knew that his wife wanted to be a mother, yet he decided to postpone that discussion for years hoping that she will give up on it.

Men are fertile almost all their life, women aren't. The more you wait the worse it become, and conception isn't the only problem. The older a woman is the higher the risk to give birth is, and the possibility for the kid to be born with some kind of genetic defect.

2) he physically cheated on his wife and never come clean about it.

1) he knew he didn't want kids from the beginning, and also knew that his wife wanted to be a mother, yet he decided to postpone that discussion for years hoping that she will give up on it.

Men are fertile almost all their life, women aren't. The more you wait the worse it become, and conception isn't the only problem. The older a woman is the higher the risk to give birth is, and the possibility for the kid to be born with some kind of genetic defect.

2) he physically cheated on his wife and never come clean about it.
Not all men are fertile. And did Michi ever come clean about her affair with Niina?

Dex-chan lover
Not all men are fertile.
And? It's not like they tried and failed. He literally didn't want kids, and literally told her that he postponed discussion about pregnancy as much as possible because he hoped that she will change her mind about having kids.

And did Michi ever come clean about her affair with Niina?

Yes, she did.

And? It's not like they tried and failed. He literally didn't want kids, and literally told her that he postponed discussion about pregnancy as much as possible because he hoped that she will change her mind about having kids.

Yes, she did.
All the more reason for him to divorce and find someone new then. But facts remained that not all men are fertile.

Did she come clean to Kaede yet? She will still go after Niina in the future right. Damn homewrecker.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread