Anata ga Shitekurenakute mo - Vol. 3 Ch. 18

Dex-chan lover
@ghostt

No no I’m not defending her at all. Reread my comment again slowly. Slow-ly. I’ll rephrase it a bit; it’s funny how you can call her out passionately but not do the same to the husband.

Though seeing how you respond to other I can already make out the type of guy you are lol

Fed-Kun's army
@JKTV lmao are you for fucking real? You’re not defending her? LOL why the fuck do you keep bringing up her husband then you retard? Lmao

Fed-Kun's army
@JKTV lmao comprehend what you fucking idiot? If you weren’t defending the slut you wouldn’t have replied so upset that her husband wasn’t also being talked about you brain dead fuck

Fed-Kun's army
@LemurH Lmao imagine being so fucking faggoty that you still call people incels.. You get bullied don’t you? 😂

Double-page supporter
damn it's like a warzone down there 🤭

You-chan is a total wasteman, get you a man who cleans up after himself

Why people always feel like cheating? just get divorced and go pursue someone you really like.

Sex is important, is a few tool for share feelings and give you relief and confirm you and the feelings of you couple.

You-chan is a bastard conformist, he not thought over the feelings of Michi never.

Sorry for my english.

His last name is actually Shiina, not Niina, but thanks for translation!

@Soseki Ooh I see! Thanks for the explanation

Power Uploader
@Duogem Here's the official site of the manga: http://webaction.jp/anataga/
There you'll find the list of the characters, with their names' pronunciation in Hiragana. Shiina is indeed one of the ways you can read 新名 but it's not how it is pronounced in this case.

Aggregator gang
Now, if we completely exclude the husband's actions. She had sex with him, and that's what she wanted, but now...? Women are confusing.

Dex-chan lover
Damn, interesting to hear it from the wife/new mom side.

I guess once again it all comes down to bad communication.

🙄 I liked this for the drama. I was hoping for faster release but I am just grateful for being able to read it.
It was like reading a part of my life. It reminds me how I wanted to cut my ex hubby's genitals. 😈😈

For those who don’t understand, she had sex with her husband but it felt empty like a chore. They didn’t have eye either. He probably had sex with her because he cheated and felt guilty. Wifey go get your F on. I’m here for it. That inconsiderate lazy bum deserve every last orgasm you have from Cheating on you.

She didn't just want sex though she wanted something more

They did the movements but he wouldn't even look at her so they didn't connect :(
I think the feelings are gone. They can try to get them back but both would have to try. And he is only doing stuff cause of guilt not cause he actually wants to

Users who are viewing this thread