Anata ga Shitekurenakute mo - Vol. 4 Ch. 26

Only shit person so far is the fmcs husband, mina's wife hasn't dont anything unforgivable so I feel bad for her and its makes me hope that things can work out for them.. at the same time I want things to go well for the main characters but their path is way more thorny .. but yea but fuck the husband of fmc, he's neglecting his wife for personal reasons, which could be understandable if he actually couldnt get it up, but he obviously doesnt have that problem lol he's most likely going to do it again

somehow I really despise people like Kaede, if you really love your work then just marry your work. Poor Makoto :<
finally the bomb is dropped, looking for the continuation of this.

ALL I CAN SAY ATM IS THANK YOU FOR THE TRANSLATION......THE STORY IS ESCALATING ATM.....ITS GONNA BE A WILD RIDE.....PREPARE FOR THE WORSE

I forgot how hurtful was to watch his situation at home.... is good that both realize they needed to figure out their marriages before jumping into sleeping together. Hopefully this is the start of them finally doing the right thing. Also Kaede makes so hard to sympathize with her; you can't just take another person's feelings and support for granted and just look at your partner when shit hit the fan.

I see a lot of people like sympathising with the wife here and I just want to say, she is such a selfish person. I get that she likes her job and that it is important to her but she is CONSTANTLY neglecting her husband for the sake of her career. They have been married for a long time and she is just neglecting him and taking his support for granted. It is really unfair what she is doing to him. She doesn't deserve anyones support. Like I get that you might not want to have sex but at least talk to the guy like once or twice, go on like dates with him. It doesn't have to end in sex but she doesn't even communicate with him. Like at all. She prioritises her work too much and in the end he ends up being neglected. It's not fair and it's really selfish for her to take his love for granted and then just neglect him all the fckng time. She is the worst, and she isn't brave enough to confront this problem or even fix it. It's infuriating really.

Dex-chan lover
God his wife is such a bitch, I'm not even assed to remember her name. Do you people see her trying to deflect the problem onto him? Like, "do you hate me now?". It's not even, "WHY DO YOU HATE ME". SHE KNOWS THE REASON but refuses to admit it.

and Yoh as well; POS.

Im SO glad we got to see Niina side and POV!

You get to see the contrast in resolve, What ML’s thoguht are about it (is he worrying bout the same things) and how quick is to take action, compared to FL who is still juggling between her feelings

Although they haven’t discussed it yet, it would kill me if one party ends up leaving their partner only for the other to still try and work out marriage. It’s probs not gonna happen cuz.....y’know, but the dramatic irony actually hurts (how FL thinks he’s changing but in reality he’s worried bout his affair).

@Short_Circut
@qwappa
I totally agree there. Its not just about the sex, its her overall attitude towards him. Beeing tired from / busy with work is one thing. But not even looking up when he says he wants a "proper conversation" (which is universal code for "Its about something important") and only reacting once he openly questions their relationship? And dont forget about that one time in the hotel when he just sought for some affection, and she was stone-cold towards him and then even went "well, ok, you can do me, then you dont have to pester me again with that"? Lady, he didnt even look for sex her, just some form of affection and love. Even just a small kiss and a hug would have meant very much to him in that situation.
In chapter 19 she even realizes that she does him wrong / that her behaviour is wrong. But even then she doesnt seem to at least try to change that somehow. Yes, she tried to invite him to dinner directly after that, but because he refused once, its all back to the start and nothing changed since then. Sorry but if you truly regret your behaviour untill that point, there is no way you just try to make amends once and then forget about it once that doesnt work out.

The Wife is neglectful in the marriage. It’s not like it’s been for a few weeks or days. ITS BEEN YEARS!!!! Stood her husband up on their anniversary for work. It’s not always cheating that can end a marriage. You have to learn to have balance in certain things.

At least some improvement!!!!! I still feel sorry for Michi though. She thinks her husband is changing and it’s just his guilt action up. Daaaaammmmn I feel the feelings in this story are really true tbh

Take that btch! You can't just take him for granted forever. It takes 2 to tango ang well sis you flopped so bye

Dex-chan lover
Damn he's fallen so deep to michi. Michi has to decide now too, but she's still hesitating.

Go Niina finally communicating his feelings to his wife. It's about time y'all move on.

Yasssssssss!! Honest communication! I love it! Now hopefully Michi can demand the same!

His wife is certainly emotionally neglectful, but it's not done maliciously. Now that she's gotten that wake up call, she needs to decide what is more important; her husband or her job.

the comments on this manga are HILARIOUS, everybody typing out entire paragraphs on their thoughts and im down here doing the same... this manga got us all messed up lmao

Dex-chan lover
Although Niina wasn’t faithful to his marriage at least he was willing to try talking about it. Albeit not in the most passive and composed manner he still brought up the subject and demonstrated his frustrations instead of Michi who’s on the complete opposite of the spectrum.

Dex-chan lover
People celebrate Niina and Michi cheating as if it’s some sort of liberation from terrible relationships but I think both couples eventually realizing that both sides have not done enough to express their displeasure is a possibility to things not being completely broken. It’s still not too late as much as people want to say it is.

I think I’m the only person who actually wants them to get better, work out their issues, and see if it can really work. All parties involved still love each other. If it doesn’t work then it doesn’t work. But not actually trying is just as bad

Users who are viewing this thread