Anata ga Shitekurenakute mo - Vol. 6 Ch. 39

Dex-chan lover
As much as I wanna shout "JUST GET A F***ING DIVORCE ALREADY YA HOPELESS BITCHES!!!" reading this manga, I've held back because I can understand why they're all trying to make things work. But even I can't stand for the damn victim game this You-chan guy is playing 🤮🤮🤮🤮

Youchan needs to die a brutal and painful death, Michi needs to learn some self worth, while Niina and Kaede need to put more effort and give it a second chance or just get divorced already!!

You know the episode "The Whirly Dirly Conspiracy" from Rick and Morty, where Rick (who admits that he himself is a asshole) calls out Jerry for the shit he pull as in playing the victim. But in reality he really is a predator in playing to people pity of him. You-chan is literally Jerry

In any relationship intimacy is important...but god damn at least cuddle

thanks for updating this manga. I think the reason why they both not getting divorce is because they are afraid of getting hurts more than the situation they faced right now

why is it everything ended up with her blaming herself and apologizing to her husband?
i seriously can't stand her, and that playing-victim husband of hers.

I'm still holding onto hope that the series won't end with fixing the two marriages. Like at this point, it seems pretty much beyond salvation. Intimacy is so important to Michi and Niina. Settling for the bare minimum from your partner is such a sad way to spend the rest of your life.

@gundam920
hey youre absolutely right. he really is like jerry xD putting blame to someone else all while selling himself as "im too pitiful, youre hurting me, quick apologize before i start crying"

Double-page supporter
This is getting more and more toxic for every chapter. If they wanted to save the marriage, it should be done by both. And I mean, You should also reflect on himself as a husband, and talk things out with her. Why is it that always her who reach out to save the marriage? It's not fair.

I don't really agree with divorce, but this is getting toxic. Better end it up soon before it become a gaslighting.

Welp, this is obviously not going to work out. Niina is straight up lying about his relationship just so Michi doesn’t get bother by his feelings. Kinda feel bad for Niina’s wife since she’s getting the most development out of all of them. And the whole issue of infidelity for all of them is still never addressed. I wonder how that’s gonna play a role later in the volume.

why don't they just divorce?? at this point we're past intimacy, are they sure they even have a 'love' relationship?

@catbot158 agree I also feel the same way at first but at this point michi should divorce youchan bcs it's getting too toxic. I hope michi could share her story to her coworker (the girl who like to go on date) and that coworker would give her the reality

I feel like we've got too much perspective of the FMC already. I want more of Niina and Kaede.

Users who are viewing this thread