Anata ga Shitekurenakute mo - Vol. 6 Ch. 41

Her life kind of sucks. And she makes it harder by being harsh on herself and blaming herself for everything.

Dex-chan lover
Can someone explain to me why yo's getting horny for her again after all this time? Seriously don't understand actually

Dex-chan lover
Can we please stop giving Yu screen time. I do not give a single shit about him nor do I care for his wishy-washiness. I wanna know how Makoto and Kaede are doing more than anything.

@kiero13 He probably enjoys the “chase” and wanting to seduce women.
His change in attitude towards her all started after Michi stopped asking him to have sex with her and is avoiding him. She was to forward before.

Dex-chan lover
Kinda hate how she's just taking on the blame for everything and so far You is just kinda... skating by. I know the other shoe will drop eventually but ugh

I compliment You-chan on having extremely good taste, a fellow nape appreciator.
But also like, while I think this manga is written with the idea of no one being a saint, I think I still blame him for a lot of stuff. Think I'm still mad that he was gaslighting her at the start of the series saying that she was the odd one with an abnormal sex-drive.

Double-page supporter
This chapter was too... peaceful and I find it ominously suspicious. Is this what you call "the calm before the storm"?

Dex-chan lover
@SleepyAbra thanks! I kinda thought that could be it after rereading but still kinda odd for it to be now unlike when she was seeing niina. I guess that's what good communication do.

Users who are viewing this thread