Anata ga Shitekurenakute mo - Vol. 6 Ch. 43

Lol yes "Omg I'm cooking this so hard, I guess this is how Nina felt when he tried hard for me but I neglected him FOR YEARS, he's just been ignoring my efforts for a week but I'm already tired. I just wanna be the bitch who neglects her husband emotionally and physically and make him do all the work. I quit trying hard now. So frustrating. Ugh"

I pray to God that Michi soon finds out about you chan cheating. Aamiin.

That's it, I'm putting this on hold and wait until this manga ends. Sayonara people

Kaede isn't a bad person, she's just too focus in her work and she's bad at domestic labours, she loves Nina, but she too deserves be alone or with someone who understands her and how important it's her job to her. Nina is not bad neither, he cheated his wife because he felt lonely and he just felt more comfortable with Michi, well I don't want to justify the infidelity, but that was Kaede's fault for not considering her husband's feelings.

In my opinion, Niina and Kaede have to break up. I mean, yes, he cheated but she made a lot of mistakes too for years. She tried to change but honestly, it was late and more than that, she didn't try that long. I'm not saying she has to leave her work but a relationship is between two people and for years, Niina was the only one who made an effort. He deserves to be happy.
On the other hand, Michi and her bastard husband have to break up. Her husband is useless. Yes, he had problems but she also had them and he never cared about them, it was all her work. At this time, I chear for Michi going to the solo route.

Supporter
My reaction to this chapter: ??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Seeing the hate for Kaede makes me wanna defend her. I mean yeah, she had neglected Niina for years, but Niina also never spoke up about it until after he cheated. Sure, it’s Kaede’s fault for prioritizing work > love, but that’s what made her and Niina come together in the first place. Kaede wanted someone to support her, and Niina fit that role. It’s just she never realized how hurt Niina felt after being neglected for so long, but again, he never confronted her about it until after he cheated. At that point, Kaede is trying to change, but she’s already noticed that Niina has someone else in his heart. What’s the point in trying when you already lost? As for Niina, if he had confronted Kaede about his emotions earlier, then maybe Kaede would’ve changed earlier as well, and their relationship wouldn’t be in the dumps now. A relationship is built up on trust and Nina didn’t trust Kaede would change for him. He decided it was better to bottle in his emotions and find another release for them, ie Michi, and when Kaede is finally fixing herself, his mind is only thinking of Michi. Just to reiterate, I’m not saying Kaede isn’t at fault, but she wasn’t given a chance to change.

@DaWeeb713 Niina had tried to confront her multiple times! It's just Kaede refused to listen. She didn't even look at him, simply told him to shut up and not bother her while she's busy with work. She always expected him to understand.

Kaede problems wasn’t that she is a workaholic and didn’t help at home.

For I what I could tell he did not even expect her to do anything around the house and was ok with it. Also he did not expect her to work less... I think all that he wanted is for her to notice him the small time they were together, but she completely treated him like some stranger the small time they spend together and gave him no respect.

He made her meals and she completely ignored it .

He was sick and treated him like a plague. At least offer him the bed and don’t let him sleep on the couch.

Many times do he tried to talk her and she won’t even look at him in the eyes the all time she was at home with him.

Nina is the closest to the perfect person she could have gotten and I don't think any other person will be ok to receive so little. But she gave nothing really.

(Edit: I also want to point out the time she sushed him looking at him with disgust when he touched her shoulder to just talk to her. Even if she apologized, how a person that feels neglected can voice a complaint after that. If my loved one did it to me when we are not even fighting, I don't think I can recover from that. I think that's when I had no hope for her )

She should have just gotten a butler and not gotten married.

If she dares to put most of the blame on him now, I'm totally done with her.

She tried for a week to better her marriage and gave up the second she felt it was hard.

Although nina made a mistake I feel terrible that he blames himself this much.

If Kaede kept trying I'd be more accepting toward her, because even if she neglected her husband for years, she did at least try to change herself when she realized her mistakes, but the fact that she stopped trying after less than a month because it was 'too hard' makes me want to flip a table. Makoto didn't seem to mind the fact that he did chores and stuff, nor that Kaede was dedicated to his work, all he wanted was some level of recognition for his efforts as a husband and partner, but she treated him like he almost didn't exist and never prioritized him. To give up after one or two hurdles after the years of neglect Makoto dealt with, I'm losing sympathy for her. Ofc I don't think Makoto cheating was by any means acceptable, but he wasn't even close to how devoted he was to his wife, and her accusing him like this is 100% not okay. Maybe she could have at least asked if he caught feelings for another human before accusing him of infidelity after the amount of dedication he had.

@reijou The only confrontation I remember is the one on chapter 26. All he did before that was support Kaede while trying to get closer to her, and Kaede ignored/prioritized work in every single instance. That was 200% Kaede’s fault, but Niina never told her how bad he felt during any of those times.

People blaming Kaeda for having stopped trying, would you have the motivation to keep on trying if you thought you're partner was cheating on you?! People be blaming her for everything, a marriage consists of 2 people! They BOTH have a responsibility to communicate with each other, you can't just say ur fine all the way, and then bam! Turns out you weren't, so instead of talking to you're wife, you just went on and cheated on her instead! Yes, Kaeda neglected Niina, but that did not give him the right to cheat on her. He is totally at fault for that!

Users who are viewing this thread