Anata ni Dake wa - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - episode 1

Cotton candy scans....as always, such good taste (இ﹏இ)

thank you for the chap~ it was so frekin cute I have cavities now

I enjoy this I cannot wait to see how their relationship evolves into what I hope will be a very very good relationship with lots of competition hehehe.

Dex-chan lover
This is just two idiots being tsundere to each other while not knowing they are dating!!

can’t wait for next chapter to find out how they got in that situation in the first panels 😳

Dex-chan lover
Feels like it's been a while since I have read such a classic shoujo. Enjoying it for now.

Double-page supporter
Alright!!! Cotton candy scans, you guys always pick up really interesting stories and I love you for that!

Can't believe they actually went on to graduation without them getting together lol. Glad that's gonna change
And it seems like they'll be working together in entertainment? Hope this will be fun!

Dex-chan lover
My heart is getting tight from reading this. This manga has potential and I'm expecting to read more chapters :3

Oh this looks like another good pick up, I already like it from the first chapter which is always a good sign. That last scene was great, though assuming she rejects him in some way and they meet up again in the entertainment industry later.

Keep having good taste cotton candy scans haha. Appreciate the contribution you're making for this demographic, so hard to find good quality modern Josei that's translated (Renta seems to only translate the trashy stuff lmao).

I really liked this! Predictable, but maybe that's because I've read so much shoujo lol

I really like their personalities though, the girl was chill and didn't take it so seriously, and I liked how the guy wasn't super serious with "competing". Because the usual trope I see is that the guy's too arrogant lol to hide the fact that he has a crush, and the girl would get too worked up. But they're super friendly and chill with each other here, which is pretty refreshing for me!

Users who are viewing this thread