Anata ni Dake wa - Vol. 2 Ch. 8 - episode 8

I can't with the stupidness. It's a cheap drama with a stupid fmc and mc. Become even more stupid and add extra stupid drama along the way. Even if it can be solve by one action.

I don't even know why I'm still reading this. Maybe just for haruto, I'll stay

Dude this could have all been solved if he just confessed for real in the beginning. Now we all have to suffer through their unhealthy miscommunication.

From what I have seen on the raw haruto seems to have confronted fmc but she still go for the bastard backstabbing blond dude . If only in this one the mc could learn from his error and let go fmc for a better a girl and try to be friends with better people not a false friend who try to steal your old crush ....

Group Leader
@Mookiemoe
Dude this could have all been solved if he just confessed for real in the beginning.

Are you forgetting that when he did confess to her, she passed it off as a joke since she had (and still has) zero romantic interest in him?

I thought this was gonna be a light and fluffy read but nooooooooo, they just had to max out my stress levels, and what makes me even madder is that this isn’t even the first I’ve read this in a shoujo. TT Seriously, just fck everyone except Haruto. Highly unlikely but I hope they introduce another female love interest; chikage lost me 2 chapters ago and girlie with the chopped bangs just ain’t ever gonna do it for me. Haruto deserves BETTER 😤

Bruh Femc really went from i‘ve rejected many guys and im not sure about my emotions for haruto and how dare he have a alleged relationship with his co actress its like he‘s not taking this seriously to omg im so happy you chose me yes ill be in a relationship with my co actor while the 2nd ml went from a pretty nice senpai to oh i just fucked over my kouhai who genuinely did nothing wrong to me anyways im gonna act like nothing happened. The characters took such a big 180 in their traits the only reasonable excuse would be that they got hit with a switch character traits-inator or some shit

Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

ughh i had high hopes at first for this manga but it’s low key ass like enough with the 2nd leads and stupid main leads

Users who are viewing this thread